+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I am still surprised howcome these people aren’t bothered that applicants are waiting from more than 16 months . I am AOR 10th nov and got the ready for visa email in June 19 . 7 and half month was horrible to wait for the Ready for visa email. I can understand the pain of waiting for 16 months and still no update

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Hey Guys..
I finally received the PPR email on March 02.
After a lot of struggle with multiple review required and wait time, it has come to an end. peace of mind for now.
Please see below the timeline -

Aor - Nov 16th
re-medical req - Feb 12
re-medical done - Feb 15
re-medical passed - Feb 26
PPR - March 02.
VO - New Delhi

I thank everyone and office of MP Richard Cannings.

I'm in the US now on business and will be returning to India end of march which will be close to 30th day to submit the passport.
Can I write to Ottawa and Delhi visa offices requesting them to extend the deadline by a week or two?

Thanks again.

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hey Guys..
After a lot of struggle with multiple review required and wait time, it has come to an end. peace of mind for now.

Aor - Nov 16th
re-medical req - Feb 12
re-medical done - Feb 15
PPR - March 02.
VO - New Delhi

I'm in the US now on business and will be returning to India end of march which will be close to 30th day to submit the passport.
Can I write to Ottawa and Delhi visa offices requesting them to extend the deadline by a week or two?

Thanks again.
Congratulations

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Hey Guys..

Aor - Nov 16th
re-medical req - Feb 12
re-medical done - Feb 15
PPR - March 02.
VO - New Delhi

Thanks again.
Congratulations ... how do you receive remedical request .

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hey Guys..

Aor - Nov 16th
re-medical req - Feb 12
re-medical done - Feb 15
PPR - March 02.
VO - New Delhi

Thanks again.

Request you to share the email address of MP Richard Canning

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Congratulations ... how do you receive remedical request .
I got an email notification reading "update in your account".

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Request you to share the email address of MP Richard Canning
Richard.Cannings.C1A@parl.gc.ca.
He is the MP of South Okanagan Valley, BC where I will be moving. I have a job offer and hence a PNP candidate. I reached out directly to my MP to help get status on my application as my file was moved to NDVO on March 2019.
I wish you all the very best

Reactions: Imtisaal

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hey Guys..

Aor - Nov 16th
re-medical req - Feb 12
re-medical done - Feb 15
PPR - March 02.
VO - New Delhi

Thanks again.
Congrats.. could you please why it took so lon.. was there any Reveiw required and if so wht action did u take.. this is the first case Im hearing about NDVO clearing 2018 case...

even I have completed 16 months in NDVO and no news yet...Im helpless and not sure what to do.. ur piece of advise will be really helpful.. TIA

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hello guys,
Does anyone have any idea about gift deeds? My father has a FD and i would like to make that as gift deed for me without breaking it. Is it possible?

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Hello guys,
Does anyone have any idea about gift deeds? My father has a FD and i would like to make that as gift deed for me without breaking it. Is it possible?
Unfortunately we can't do a gift deed like that. It has to be transferred to your account, get a bank statement and a gift deed. The whole idea about gift deed itself is that your dad will not now own the money.
Hope it helps.

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Congrats.. could you please why it took so lon.. was there any Reveiw required and if so wht action did u take.. this is the first case Im hearing about NDVO clearing 2018 case...

even I have completed 16 months in NDVO and no news yet...Im helpless and not sure what to do.. ur piece of advise will be really helpful.. TIA
Thank you.
Yes there were multiple review required on my application. First mistake - I didn't show POF, assumed that my job offer would be good. Second mistake - I didn't have a dated letter of references, experience letter, missing duties and responsibilities. Third mistake - didn't submit my salary references and promotions I had in my current job. Fourth mistake - inadvertently answered no to previous Visa rejection.

I ordered GCMS for the first and proactively fixed first 3 mistakes, uploaded the document with a letter of explanation. I ordered the second set of GCMS notes after 3 months of the first and found that info sharing was in progress for my wife. I sent a letter of explanation about the Visa refusal we had. Fortunately, I still have the copy of my visa refusal which happened in 2010 and my wife's refusal in 2017. Uploaded all correspondences through web form and waited.
I didn't receive any ADR in this long wait and made sure to upload the bank statement at regular intervals.
I wasn't able to get any update on the application post reaching NDVO in March 2019. Again I was fortunate enough to have the MP office. They constantly reached out to IRCC to find the status of my application. They were really very helpful.

Reactions: Atjose

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you.
Yes there were multiple review required on my application. First mistake - I didn't show POF, assumed that my job offer would be good. Second mistake - I didn't have a dated letter of references, experience letter, missing duties and responsibilities. Third mistake - didn't submit my salary references and promotions I had in my current job. Fourth mistake - inadvertently answered no to previous Visa rejection.

I ordered GCMS for the first and proactively fixed first 3 mistakes, uploaded the document with a letter of explanation. I ordered the second set of GCMS notes after 3 months of the first and found that info sharing was in progress for my wife. I sent a letter of explanation about the Visa refusal we had. Fortunately, I still have the copy of my visa refusal which happened in 2010 and my wife's refusal in 2017. Uploaded all correspondences through web form and waited.
I didn't receive any ADR in this long wait and made sure to upload the bank statement at regular intervals.
I wasn't able to get any update on the application post reaching NDVO in March 2019. Again I was fortunate enough to have the MP office. They constantly reached out to IRCC to find the status of my application. They were really very helpful.
First off, congratulations.

For your third mistake (not Providing salary reference and promotions) is your current job in Canada?

Also, was your visa refusal for Canada or the USA?