+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Unfortunately we can't do a gift deed like that. It has to be transferred to your account, get a bank statement and a gift deed. The whole idea about gift deed itself is that your dad will not now own the money.
Hope it helps.
Okay. What if I make a power of attorney and document that says I own that money and can withdraw it.

kayvee29

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
We got our re medical done today.
Do we need to upload or send the acknowledgement of re medical through web form ?? I do not see any option when I log in.
Also, when I log in , I still see " your action is required".
Please help

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
We got our re medical done today.
Do we need to upload or send the acknowledgement of re medical through web form ?? I do not see any option when I log in.
Also, when I log in , I still see " your action is required".
Please help
That's normal for "Your action is required"

If the doctor uses emedical, no action is required but you can upload the tracking sheet through webform.

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
First off, congratulations.

For your third mistake (not Providing salary reference and promotions) is your current job in Canada?

Also, was your visa refusal for Canada or the USA?
Thank you.
My current job is still in India. I submitted IRCC the same reference letter I prepared for BC-PNP and I inferred from GCMS that it wasn't sufficient to explain the officer (CA and PA). I modified the letter, included all the designations along with my fixed and variable pay and also number of years in that role. Our visa refusal was for the US

Reactions: Mike@2019

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Okay. What if I make a power of attorney and document that says I own that money and can withdraw it.
with a power of attorney you can not own the money. you can spend, buy, invest on your father's behalf. Please check with a lawyer who is aware of these processes for Canadian PR and do check with the bank. I'm sorry I'm unable to help you.

kayvee29

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
That's normal for "Your action is required"

If the doctor uses emedical, no action is required but you can upload the tracking sheet through webform.
Yes, the doctor is using emedical, and said they will upload in 5 working days.
How many days it takes to reflect in my account and for Rfv email?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November