+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
AOR 5 Oct 2018
Medicals expired
No remed request Received Gcms notes
Eligibility review required for spouse PCC for which several LOE uploaded...
File transferred to NDVO..in july 2019 citing reason as mentioned in notes as workload redistribution . Since then every CSE raised is received wd the same generic reply to contact wd LVO...which never replies even after raising several CSE's
Plans on hold...really frustrated with everything...had no idea things will turn out this way
I have no idea about any update and stage as have not applied for gcms and lost all hopes

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi,
Could you please let me how did you proceed with Personal History with regards to 10 days gap in between your jobs? Did you mention those 10 days as "Unemployed" or not? And please let me know if you had any issues? Hope you already become as PR by now. thanks
We can't mention gaps of 10 days in the system since we can only specify date with month and year. Hence, I created a LOE to explain these gaps as I did not want to take any chances. It worked for me and I received my PPR without any issues.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hey Guys

I submitted my passport back on 5th Feb and haven't received it back yet, what can i do in this case
They mention that you can give it up to 21 days ! However, it normally takes up to 10 business days & much less if you are a single applicant. You can contact your VFS , also in your PPR email , refer to the signature ( at the end ) you will find an email address for the office responsible for issuing your visa , you can write to them directly

rookiejay

Aug 28, 2019
They mention that you can give it up to 21 days ! However, it normally takes up to 10 business days & much less if you are a single applicant. You can contact your VFS , also in your PPR email , refer to the signature ( at the end ) you will find an email address for the office responsible for issuing your visa , you can write to them directly
I am a single applicant, the VFS office did give me an email add. to write to them directly(they did say 7-10 working days or max. is dependent on High Commission), also my gckey profile also updated to completed today, so should i wait or should i send them an email

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I am a single applicant, the VFS office did give me an email add. to write to them directly(they did say 7-10 working days or max. is dependent on High Commission), also my gckey profile also updated to completed today, so should i wait or should i send them an email
Send them an email of course but if your profile status has been updated to approved finally & the counterfoil number of your COPR appeared then definitely the processing has been completed

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Executive (Retail Sales & Development)

1. Directing and evaluating the marketing activities in terms of sales through setting targets for the regions.
2. Executing and participating in development and joint venture projects through outreach programs.
3. Keeping liaison with regional teams on monthly, quarterly or biannual lead creation and site commissioning targets. Preparing status reports for management review.
4. Conducting industry analysis for network planning including but not limited to network bifurcation, network purification and site reorganization etc.
5. Mapping of the prospective sites for strategic development.
6. Preparing management reports like look back reports, monthly retail development report, monthly site commissioning target reports, pipeline projects progress report & new applications data base etc.
7. Scrutinizing and closely monitoring progress of pipeline projects in consultation with regional teams and engineering department.
8. Looking after Government authorities like Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority for retail sales and development matters.
9. Evaluating new leads and projects including feasibility preparation and presentation to the management.
10. Arranging dealer’s interview for company’s panel for final evaluation and recommendation approval regarding new outlet opening.
11. Reviewing and recommending revisions in standard dealership, equipment loan, lease deeds and offer letters in consultation with legal department and management (where required).
12. Coordinating with the legal department regarding scrutinizing of land documents and its further fulfillment (in case of any deficiency) for new location applicants.
13. Delivering timely site marketing material and equipment at new sites.
14. Renegotiating and issuance of warning letters to dealers for expediting in completion of delayed Pipeline Projects
15. Recording signed agreements of the retail department related to commissioned sites for onwards submission to finance department for release of rentals after commissioning of sites.
16. Preparing retail capital budget.
17. Formulating and implementation of policies and SOPs from time to time.

I chose NOC 0124 for this JD, anybody who can help me with what NOC I choose this time? PLEASE GUIDE
Nocs with '0' are management and senior positions not executives. With that NOC u should have management experience and some senior job title.plus a good number of years of experience too.
Look for nocs with 642 if u are a fresher in sales.
Good luck with new application.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
AOR 5 Oct 2018
Medicals expired
No remed request Received Gcms notes
Eligibility review required for spouse PCC for which several LOE uploaded...
File transferred to NDVO..in july 2019 citing reason as mentioned in notes as workload redistribution . Since then every CSE raised is received wd the same generic reply to contact wd LVO...which never replies even after raising several CSE's
Plans on hold...really frustrated with everything...had no idea things will turn out this way
Ndvo is pathetic. Hope they wake up soon and issue a batch of PPR soon. A number of people are held up for so long now

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Congratulations
Finally, we have got the VISA stamped. We will pick up the passports soon. The online status states "Approved" with the counterfoil numbers.

This forum has been such a big help! Thank you everyone!! The people who are still waiting, don't loose hope, your turn will come soon.

I will be active in this forum to help my fellow forum members :)
Congratulations

Reactions: thecoolguysam

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Executive (Retail Sales & Development)

1. Directing and evaluating the marketing activities in terms of sales through setting targets for the regions.
2. Executing and participating in development and joint venture projects through outreach programs.
3. Keeping liaison with regional teams on monthly, quarterly or biannual lead creation and site commissioning targets. Preparing status reports for management review.
4. Conducting industry analysis for network planning including but not limited to network bifurcation, network purification and site reorganization etc.
5. Mapping of the prospective sites for strategic development.
6. Preparing management reports like look back reports, monthly retail development report, monthly site commissioning target reports, pipeline projects progress report & new applications data base etc.
7. Scrutinizing and closely monitoring progress of pipeline projects in consultation with regional teams and engineering department.
8. Looking after Government authorities like Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority for retail sales and development matters.
9. Evaluating new leads and projects including feasibility preparation and presentation to the management.
10. Arranging dealer’s interview for company’s panel for final evaluation and recommendation approval regarding new outlet opening.
11. Reviewing and recommending revisions in standard dealership, equipment loan, lease deeds and offer letters in consultation with legal department and management (where required).
12. Coordinating with the legal department regarding scrutinizing of land documents and its further fulfillment (in case of any deficiency) for new location applicants.
13. Delivering timely site marketing material and equipment at new sites.
14. Renegotiating and issuance of warning letters to dealers for expediting in completion of delayed Pipeline Projects
15. Recording signed agreements of the retail department related to commissioned sites for onwards submission to finance department for release of rentals after commissioning of sites.
16. Preparing retail capital budget.
17. Formulating and implementation of policies and SOPs from time to time.

I chose NOC 0124 for this JD, anybody who can help me with what NOC I choose this time? PLEASE GUIDE
NOC 0124 is a management position. Where you a manager?
Does your duties describe a managerial position?
What has the content of the PFL?
Where you FSW or PNP?