+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

rookiejay

Aug 28, 2019
I have a question

When remedicals are done, do we need to upload anything on the online account?
if it is the panel physician you don't need to upload anything as when you get the remedical req. you give the form that you download from gckey to the physician's office, they upload the results all by themselves, it would be helpful to provide the previous medical examination's receipt if you're going to the same physician, but incase if it is not the panel physician then you do need to upload the documents provided by the physician.

if you want to be absolutely certain about this just raise a normal webform and upload the receipt from the physician after getting the medical done.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: thecoolguysam

rookiejay

Aug 28, 2019
I think that's how the status is usually.

When you got remedicals request, did you see the following or do you currently see the following:

Review of additional documents
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
when i got the remedical req., it changed to the following:

Not Applicable

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have a question, when I did the remedical, the physician didn't fill or used the forms from my GCKey qccount, the ones that cic sent, and just opened new files like we did the first time. Perhaps he did a mistake? And should have used the forms from cic?

Now I am getting worried a bit.. what should I do?

rookiejay

Aug 28, 2019
I have a question, when I did the remedical, the physician didn't fill or used the forms from my GCKey qccount, the ones that cic sent, and just opened new files like we did the first time. Perhaps he did a mistake? And should have used the forms from cic?

Now I am getting worried a bit.. what should I do?
did you give that form to the panel physician when you went for the remedical?

rookiejay

Aug 28, 2019
Yes, he said it's not needed...but the letter from cic states to fill it.. form IMM1070E
so usually there are two kinds of panel physicians, one's who have the access to upload the results from their panel access and one's that don't have that access (although i'm sure how true this is but this was relayed to me by one of the clerks at the panel physician's centre), but in my case they took the form from which is usually partially filled except for the fields to be filled by the physician and within 6 days of remedical the results were reflected on the GCKEY account

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
so usually there are two kinds of panel physicians, one's who have the access to upload the results from their panel access and one's that don't have that access (although i'm sure how true this is but this was relayed to me by one of the clerks at the panel physician's centre), but in my case they took the form from which is usually partially filled except for the fields to be filled by the physician and within 6 days of remedical the results were reflected on the GCKEY account
Wo just to be clear, which type of physician uses the form IMM1070E(the partialy filled document from cic)?
The one that have access or the one that dont have access to upload?

rookiejay

Aug 28, 2019
Wo just to be clear, which type of physician uses the form IMM1070E(the partialy filled document from cic)?
The one that have access or the one that dont have access to upload?
the one's that don't, but take it with a huge pinch of salt doesn't make much sense to me like why wouldn't all the panel physician have the access to upload, but this is what the clerk said when i went there and had a conversation about the whole remedical thing

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
the one's that don't, but take it with a huge pinch of salt doesn't make much sense to me like why wouldn't all the panel physician have the access to upload, but this is what the clerk said when i went there and had a conversation about the whole remedical thing
So I just called the physician who I did the remedical with, and asked about the form. He knew what I was talking about and said there was no need in the form, so everything seems fine :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
so what difference does this make @thecoolguysam
I have a unique situation. The review of documents was Not applicable when we provided ADR for POF
Then we received remedical request but there was another letter for ADR for RCMP clearance which was already provided last year. The another letter for ADR stated that they have found the RCMP clearance and just remedicals needs to be done.
However my online status states:
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
When we did first medicals the doctor's office provided e-medical tracking sheet and when remedicals were done from the same doctor they checked the previous medicals and took the recent forms that were provided by IRCC and processed them and gave e-medical tracking sheet again.

So my question is if the physician who is a panel physician who supports e-medical, i assume he would have access to upload it to medicals to the IRCC account then why did he take the forms from us those were provided by IRCC?