+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
"Job Bank - Your user account will soon be deactivated"

Pretty sure it is a auto-generated message, but anyonelse receive it as well?

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hi all,
Aor November 15 2018
My medical expired on November 2 2019...is there something I can do to make them send me the remedical request....I have been waiting and waiting....and I'm tired of it...no adr...no news....no remedical request.... I have put a lot of things on hold just because of this processing...I'm really worried..... please suggest something....I applied gcms notes and got it after 4 months... everything seems to be met....but where do we check to see if the security check is passed or not?

Ashan86

Sep 16, 2019
Hi all,
Aor November 15 2018
My medical expired on November 2 2019...is there something I can do to make them send me the remedical request....I have been waiting and waiting....and I'm tired of it...no adr...no news....no remedical request.... I have put a lot of things on hold just because of this processing...I'm really worried..... please suggest something....I applied gcms notes and got it after 4 months... everything seems to be met....but where do we check to see if the security check is passed or not?
Please check in the last pages for any 'review required'. If yes, please send the relevant document. For example, RR for POF, then send the latest online statement proving you ave enough funds. If there is no info, you can do remed and send and that may trigger. Best of luck!

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Please check in the last pages for any 'review required'. If yes, please send the relevant document. For example, RR for POF, then send the latest online statement proving you ave enough funds. If there is no info, you can do remed and send and that may trigger. Best of luck!
How can I do that...they need to send some form from their end requesting remed right? I sent a webform to let them know that meds expired...but no luck

Ashan86

Sep 16, 2019
How can I do that...they need to send some form from their end requesting remed right? I sent a webform to let them know that meds expired...but no luck
You just have to show the original medical request. They will do it. It's not necessary that you need re medical request to perform medical exams.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Usually remedicals are asked when eligibility, criminality, security etc is all passed. I don't recommend doing remedicals proactively. It should be only done when asked.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi all,
Aor November 15 2018
On the first page, check security if it states started or not started

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
I was in the same boat. It just the matter of time. Just wait and watch game. Your file will soon be picked up.
I hope so...but do you know how much time it took in your case?and how can we know whether they have started it? I applied the gcms notes in August 2019 and got it In November 2019....

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I hope so...but do you know how much time it took in your case?and how can we know whether they have started it? I applied the gcms notes in August 2019 and got it In November 2019....
AOR Nov 11

No update since may 2019 then adr on jan 16 and remedicals jan 27. Remeds done. Waiting for medical results to be uploaded to IRCC.
Only gcms notes can tell the progress

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Happy to know that your processing is almost over ... When did you get your remedical request? How many days after the expiry of the first one?