+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

akshaygoyal94

Jan 17, 2020
So I have a stupid question that I just thought of.
I got my ECA from WES but never received the hard copy of the report, just the soft copy. Used that for the application. My question is, if I don’t have the hard copy, would it make a difference if and when I get the PPR? Like when I do the landing?
Hey, what was the result of your wes evaluation? Was your degree from pearl evaluated or did they reject it? Your reply would really help me!

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
can you lend in Montreal tho? I tought could lend in any other province besides quebec
You can land anywhere in Canada. The address you will provide upon landing has to be outside of Quebec

rookiejay

Aug 28, 2019
Hi guys (AOR 30 Nov 2018)

I received my remedical req. on 25th Jan 2020, which shows that it has passed(31 Jan 2020), can anyone enlighten me what do i need to do for next steps e.g. passport submission and landing like what is the procedure and how long will it take to get the golden email (generally).

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019

I received my remedical req. on 25th Jan 2020, which shows that it has passed(31 Jan 2020), can anyone enlighten me what do i need to do for next steps e.g. passport submission and landing like what is the procedure and how long will it take to get the golden email (generally).

Which VO??

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada

If everything has passed and if no adr is required then probably in next couple of days you should expect ppr

rookiejay

Aug 28, 2019
If everything has passed and if no adr is required then probably in next couple of days you should expect ppr
idk about adr, but it says they are processing background check and eligibility requirements, hopefully everything goes out fine, any clue as to what to do while landing and passport stamping

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I have sent the reply of my PFL through
1-IRCC Webform
2-IRCC Webform London
3-Profile

and the below replies I got from IRCC webform (twice) and IRCC webform London (today)

A. Good day, IRCC WEBFORM JAN 23, 2020

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the documents were received by the responsible office.

B. Good day, IRCC WEBFORM REPLY JAN 24, 2020

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the requested documents were received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry Jan

C. Dear Majid, IRCC WEBFORM LONDON, JAN 31, 2020

Thank you for the provided documents.

Please be advised that your application will be put into a queue to be reviewed by an Officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, as length of time can vary based on a number of factors. However, please rest assure that we will contact you should anything additional be required.

MY QUESTION IS,

HOW MUCH MORE WAIT OF REJECTION OR APPROVAL? BECAUSE I WANT TO RE-APPLY AGAIN, IF I GET REJECTION,I CANT WAIT ANYMORE. I AM DONE.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
idk about adr, but it says they are processing background check and eligibility requirements, hopefully everything goes out fine, any clue as to what to do while landing and passport stamping
I think that's how the status is usually.

When you got remedicals request, did you see the following or do you currently see the following:

Review of additional documents
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I have sent the reply of my PFL through
1-IRCC Webform
2-IRCC Webform London
3-Profile

and the below replies I got from IRCC webform (twice) and IRCC webform London (today)

A. Good day, IRCC WEBFORM JAN 23, 2020

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the documents were received by the responsible office.

B. Good day, IRCC WEBFORM REPLY JAN 24, 2020

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the requested documents were received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry Jan

C. Dear Majid, IRCC WEBFORM LONDON, JAN 31, 2020

Thank you for the provided documents.

Please be advised that your application will be put into a queue to be reviewed by an Officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, as length of time can vary based on a number of factors. However, please rest assure that we will contact you should anything additional be required.

MY QUESTION IS,

HOW MUCH MORE WAIT OF REJECTION OR APPROVAL? BECAUSE I WANT TO RE-APPLY AGAIN, IF I GET REJECTION,I CANT WAIT ANYMORE. I AM DONE.
It's better to wait.to hear from IRCC because in case (hopefully not) they refuse you application, you will know what is the issue.
If you just reapply then you may face same situation again.
Better safe then sorry.

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
hi @thecoolguysam,
i have passed my remedicals on Nov 20th, 2019 and no update since then..it's been more than 2 months..vo is NDVO..

does remedicals mean that eligibility is passed or will they jus issue remedicals..

m lil worried y this delay.,, have seen remedicals is a positive sign and usually followed by PPR.. dono y this delay..

as per ur experience, have you seen this delay after remedicals? and can remedicals be issued when we are still in review required for eligibility?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
hi @thecoolguysam,
i have passed my remedicals on Nov 20th, 2019 and no update since then..it's been more than 2 months..vo is NDVO..

does remedicals mean that eligibility is passed or will they jus issue remedicals..

m lil worried y this delay.,, have seen remedicals is a positive sign and usually followed by PPR.. dono y this delay..

as per ur experience, have you seen this delay after remedicals? and can remedicals be issued when we are still in review required for eligibility?
Usually NDVO is slow.
Also i have seen few people with similar situation like you
Usually when everything is passed then remedicals are issued.
However there are chances of ADR after remedicals as well.
Its just wait and watch game