+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

newbulu

Nov 15, 2019
Finally, the RFV request has reached in my accout after so long... Big thanks to everyone sharing their information in this forum.

Share my timeline here:

1st Application AOR - 9th June, 2018
on 17th August 2018, this application was cancelled as incomplete because I could not get Chinese PCC.
After months of struggle and hard work, we managed to get Chinese PCC and resumitted myapplication

2nd Application
AOR - 2nd Nov 2018
Adding my spouse my application - 2nd Jan 2019
Medical Pass (my spouse) - 31st Jan 2019
Meds Expired (mine) - 16th August 2019
No updates in between
1st GCMS Notes - 15th Sep 2019, found out we fell short on points because I didnt submit my job details
20th Sep, I uploaded LOE and some documents to support my job NOC.
Remed Request (mine) - 10th Oct 2019
Remed Pass - 24th Oct 2019
Another LONG Silence
2nd GCMS Notes - 10th Dec 2019, Found out eligilibity, medical and criminality all passed, security info was all blank on the notes
Remed Requst (my spouse) - 13th Dec 2019
Remed Pass - 6th Jan 2020
RFV Mail - 15th Jan 2020
VO: Montreal Office

It has been a very long rocky journer for us, but never lose hope and keep your spirit up. Good news will be somewhere ahead.

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Finally, the RFV request has reached in my accout after so long... Big thanks to everyone sharing their information in this forum.

Share my timeline here:

on 17th August 2018, this application was cancelled as incomplete because I could not get Chinese PCC.
After months of struggle and hard work, we managed to get Chinese PCC and resumitted myapplication

2nd Application
AOR - 2nd Nov 2018
No updates in between
1st GCMS Notes - 15th Sep 2019, found out we fell short on points because I didnt submit my job details
Another LONG Silence
2nd GCMS Notes - 10th Dec 2019, Found out eligilibity, medical and criminality all passed, security info was all blank on the notes
RFV Mail - 15th Jan 2020

It has been a very long rocky journer for us, but never lose hope and keep your spirit up. Good news will be somewhere ahead.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Sarzy

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Congratulations

Share my timeline here:

2nd Application
AOR - 2nd Nov 2018
No updates in between
Another LONG Silence
RFV Mail - 15th Jan 2020

Reactions: Sarzy

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Just received a copy of the GCMS notes I applied for in July lmao

Best of luck to anyone still waiting for anything!

ya I am waiting for 3 GCMS notes requests, so this means it still can happen.

Waiting for PR Card right now,
Landing was smooth,
was attended by a very co operating officer at Pearson Airport,
if anyone is wondering...

Life goes on with its never ending struggle...

Sometimes I ask, why worry, why work, why re-produce, knowing that, it's all temporary.

In the long run, we all are dead, and forgotten too, blip in a billion year timeline of universe.

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
♥ PPR IT IS ❤

I cannot believe I am writing this, I am so happy finally my journey ended. I was sitting in a boardroom with my colleagues and boss. We were discussing budget for 2020 "Serious Talks" and then I saw PPR mail in my gmail account I couldn't believe it, suddenly I got lost and started smiling. My boss asked me what happened but I couldn't say anything. Truth is I wanted to scream on his face LMAO. THIS FEELING IS AMAZING. I pray speedy PPR's to all the November folks.

The journey taught me so much. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. STRIVE HARD FOR WHAT YOU WANT AND NEVER EVER GIVE UP. A RAY OF HOPE WILL SHINE WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IT.

And yes thanks to all the group members for solving all the queries. Below is my timeline:

AOR - 30th November 2018

Medicals passed - 12th January 2019

*****LONG SILENCE***** IRCC didn't utter a word in 2019

Eligibility (GCMS) - RR for POF, submitted updated documents proactively in August 2019.

Again ****LONG SILENCE****

Medicals expired - 12th Nov 2019
Re-medicals request - 08th Jan 2020
Re-medicals done - 10th Jan 2020
Re-medicals passed - 16th Jan 2020
PPR - 17th Jan 2020

Note: No Ghost Updates; No ADR'S.

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
♥ PPR IT IS ❤

I cannot believe I am writing this, I am so happy finally my journey ended. I was sitting in a boardroom with my colleagues and boss. We were discussing budget for 2020 "Serious Talks" and then I saw PPR mail in my gmail account I couldn't believe it, suddenly I got lost and started smiling. My boss asked me what happened but I couldn't say anything. Truth is I wanted to scream on his face LMAO. THIS FEELING IS AMAZING. I pray speedy PPR's to all the November folks.

The journey taught me so much. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. STRIVE HARD FOR WHAT YOU WANT AND NEVER EVER GIVE UP. A RAY OF HOPE WILL SHINE WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IT.

And yes thanks to all the group members for solving all the queries. Below is my timeline:

AOR - 30th November 2018

Eligibility (GCMS) - RR for POF, submitted updated documents proactively in August 2019.

PPR - 17th Jan 2020

congrats.. Ur vo please?

Reactions: Ironhide

kylin

Sep 18, 2019
♥ PPR IT IS ❤

AOR - 30th November 2018

PPR - 17th Jan 2020

Congratulations!!!

Your post about wanting to scream in your boss' face made me laugh so hard. I'm pretty sure most of us who are still waiting are definitely at that point. Congratulations again and good luck with everything!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Landing was smooth,

Sometimes I ask, why worry, why work, why re-produce, knowing that, it's all temporary.

In the long run, we all are dead, and forgotten too, blip in a billion year timeline of universe.
Congrats on landing buddy. All the best for future. It's been a journey for you.

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
♥ PPR IT IS ❤

AOR - 30th November 2018

PPR - 17th Jan 2020

Congratulations

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
♥ PPR IT IS ❤

AOR - 30th November 2018

PPR - 17th Jan 2020

Congratulations

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
♥ PPR IT IS ❤

AOR - 30th November 2018

PPR - 17th Jan 2020

I told you.. You were close.... Congratulations once again

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019

Landing was smooth,

About the never ending struggles and the insignificance of the lives of most of us when compared to the grandiosity of the universe. I try to take some time off to do the things I love, like traveling around, loving deeply, wine and sports. Doing these things are what I consider as my own in this meaningless life of ours. There is very little possibility that I would be able to change the world and even if it happens, it will be down to luck. According to the comedian Tim minchin, he said "Don't Rush, You don't need to already know what you're gonna do with the rest of your life. Don't panic, you will soon be dead. Life will sometimes seem long and tough and, God, it's tiring, you will sometimes be happy and sometimes sad, and then you will be old, and then you will be dead. There's only one sensible thing to do with this empty existence, and that is, FILL IT. Life is best filled by learning as much as you can about as much as you can, taking pride in whatever you are doing, having compassion, sharing ideas, running, being enthusiastic, and then there's Love and travel and wine and sex, and Art and kids and giving and Mountain-climbing, but you know all that stuff already. It's an incredibly exciting thing, this one meaningless life of yours."

jumppluffww

Sep 13, 2019

Landing was smooth,

Oh my. Absolutely feeling the same thing here. I had my card, took a short break and dived right back to life's struggle...

SO is in another city completing his degree, and we are having a hard time trying to figure out life lol. Though my concerns seem so... specific by comparison w