+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
@thecoolguysam The comment on my RR for employment says 'EMPLOYMENT DOES NOT PROVIDE SALARY - CANNOT ACCESS'. I am working on getting another letter from the companies. Please, I have two questions

1. Will the inclusion of the salary on the letters be sufficient?

2. What will be my explanation in the LOE? Because I sincerely did not emphasize the need for the salary to be included.

Many thanks
What's the reason you did not mention the salary?

1. Get the letters as per IRCC requirements which should also include the salary. Did you upload copies of payslips or bank statements showing salary deposits? Did you upload the income tax returns? What else did you upload regarding your employment proof?

Once i have answers to your questions mentioned above then i will guide you regarding LOE

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
@thecoolguysam where can I check if my application says RR.

AOR - 24th December 2018
Meds Passed - 4th Feb 2019
Meds Expired - 10th December 2019
Meds status again says ‘You do not need a medical exam, we will message you if this changes’.
No re meds request yet.
PS after 7th month of AOR I received a call and they said they are calling from Canadian embassy, they enquired a lot regarding my employment, my travel, previous tourist visa refusals and few more things, in fact they grilled me. But it was tough to make them understand because they were very confused.

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017

AOR - 24th December 2018
Meds status again says ‘You do not need a medical exam, we will message you if this changes’.
No re meds request yet.
PS after 7th month of AOR I received a call and they said they are calling from Canadian embassy, they enquired a lot regarding my employment, my travel, previous tourist visa refusals and few more things, in fact they grilled me. But it was tough to make them understand because they were very confused.
was it from NDVO? do u remember the STD code..

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada

AOR - 24th December 2018
No re meds request yet.
Order GCMS notes and it should be there in last 5 to 10 pages.
It would be under case analyst notes.
And if you are able to go through the first to last page (whole gcms notes) then you will be able to see exactly what RR is all about.

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
Order GCMS notes and it should be there in last 5 to 10 pages.
It would be under case analyst notes.
And if you are able to go through the first to last page (whole gcms notes) then you will be able to see exactly what RR is all about.
Ordered GCMS notes on September 28th 2019 and few days later received email that IRCC sought 90 days extension above the 30 days. Also they said (Get GCMS) IRCC can deny the GCMS notes as well. Anyways, 12 more days left for extension to finish.