+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
is it jus one email stating ur profile has been updated? and
did u receive another mail after few minutes stating u have a new message in Ur account?

did u receive the above 2 emails?
No, just 1 email saying there's an update in your CIC account. I hope everything is fine?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
No, just 1 email saying there's an update in your CIC account. I hope everything is fine?
that's how it is supposed to be. So don't worry.

Usually either IRCC sends you an email directly to your email address or IRCC will notify you on your online account.
In your case, IRCC notified on your online account.

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Visa office ottawa
AOR nov 11
IP2 since may 2019 including ADR in May
No update since then
RR for POF and employment

@coolguysam
I ordered GCMS Notes in my case analyst section it mentions eligibility re ommend pass but I did receive an ADR for my spouse PCC for which uploaded the proper explanation multiple times actually they asked for Bahamian PCC and my spouse has never been there only his company is based there.
In application section of notes it also mentions that at no.6 eligibilty as reccomend pass and then at 5 it changes to RR . Also last activites does mention about Selection EE.Econ cancelled. Could you please advise.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
@coolguysam
I ordered GCMS Notes in my case analyst section it mentions eligibility re ommend pass but I did receive an ADR for my spouse PCC for which uploaded the proper explanation multiple times actually they asked for Bahamian PCC and my spouse has never been there only his company is based there.
In application section of notes it also mentions that at no.6 eligibilty as reccomend pass and then at 5 it changes to RR . Also last activites does mention about Selection EE.Econ cancelled. Could you please advise.
Did you submit the webform regarding the explanation or you uploaded the explanation on the place where PCC was supposed to be uploaded on the online account?
It seems like you have review required. Go into details about where in the notes it specifically states about review required.

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Did you submit the webform regarding the explanation or you uploaded the explanation on the place where PCC was supposed to be uploaded on the online account?
It seems like you have review required. Go into details about where in the notes it specifically states about review required.

At first I uploaded the explanation in place of PCC because it was asked through ADR...ie BahamianPCC. Following this several times I have uploaded explanation through web forms as well
This info was mentioned in GCMSnotes
Also in last pages with analyst notes it was mentioned that review req is for PCC.But explanation has been submitted multiple times through webforms .lately also we submitted proofs that he has never been to Bahamas .He is a merchant navy officer

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
At first I uploaded the explanation in place of PCC because it was asked through ADR...ie BahamianPCC. Following this several times I have uploaded explanation through web forms as well
This info was mentioned in GCMSnotes
Also in last pages with analyst notes it was mentioned that review req is for PCC.But explanation has been submitted multiple times through webforms .lately also we submitted proofs that he has never been to Bahamas .He is a merchant navy officer

When you uploaded the explanation in place of PCC, i suppose you uploaded the random expiry date, correct?

Those are the initial notes at the time of asking of PCC
The updated notes would be somewhere in middle of gcms notes. Go through all the pages slowly and check the recent notes.

Last edited:

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
thnx @Ironhide ..
so the first thing u noticed once u opened Ur cic account is that 'profile/account updated' and later it changed to 'your action required'...?
please let me know if m wrong... or is it straight away mentioned as 'your action required' once u opened Ur cic profile..i.e after u received that email?

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
thnx @Ironhide ..
so the first thing u noticed once u opened Ur cic account is that 'profile/account updated' and later it changed to 'your action required'...?
please let me know if m wrong... or is it straight away mentioned as 'your action required' once u opened Ur cic profile..i.e after u received that email?
For me I got an email saying there was a message for me . When I logged in, I saw application updated. Action required was there after I logged out and subsequently each time I logged in until my medical passed

Reactions: Atjose

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
thnx @Ironhide ..
I got an e-mail in my g-mail account saying there's a message in my CIC account. When I logged in, I saw my application got updated with a message and a form (IMM1017e) saying you have to do medicals.

Reactions: Ojans19 and Atjose

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
I got an e-mail in my g-mail account saying there's a message in my CIC account. When I logged in, I saw my application got updated with a message and a form (IMM1017e) saying you have to do medicals.
You are getting close ironhide....congratulations in advance

Reactions: Ironhide

Blessed__

Oct 23, 2019
@thecoolguysam The comment on my RR for employment says 'EMPLOYMENT DOES NOT PROVIDE SALARY - CANNOT ACCESS'. I am working on getting another letter from the companies. Please, I have two questions

1. Will the inclusion of the salary on the letters be sufficient?

2. What will be my explanation in the LOE? Because I sincerely did not emphasize the need for the salary to be included.

Many thanks

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
@thecoolguysam The comment on my RR for employment says 'EMPLOYMENT DOES NOT PROVIDE SALARY - CANNOT ACCESS'. I am working on getting another letter from the companies. Please, I have two questions

1. Will the inclusion of the salary on the letters be sufficient?

2. What will be my explanation in the LOE? Because I sincerely did not emphasize the need for the salary to be included.

Many thanks
You can show your income tax return