+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Congratulations to all who got PPR ... And @Arti bhatia you must consult a good consultant ... As you have used that money, he could help explaining you for what emergency purpose you used that money for and how you got your money re deposited ... Please go with the professional now ... Your file is being touched and will be worked ... This is sensitive case and handle it very carefully now ... good luck
Told u arti ... haha

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Dear Everyone,

I had mentally prepared myself for yet another long wait and uncertainty,however, this morning I woke up to the ready for visa email. Not happy just surprised that they actually sent it.
I thought I should share this with all of you’ll before I let my friends know. Thank you everybody for your support and help. Thank you to sabisingh, priya, sithlord, coolguysam, kaizeed, newbulu, ojans, and sorry if I have missed to name anyone here.
AOR- 23rd Nov 2018
Congratulations

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Dear Everyone,

I had mentally prepared myself for yet another long wait and uncertainty,however, this morning I woke up to the ready for visa email. Not happy just surprised that they actually sent it.
I thought I should share this with all of you’ll before I let my friends know. Thank you everybody for your support and help. Thank you to sabisingh, priya, sithlord, coolguysam, kaizeed, newbulu, ojans, and sorry if I have missed to name anyone here.
AOR- 23rd Nov 2018
Congratulations! A great start to the new year for you.

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Hey guys, Just received a message for Re-medicals, I am not keeping any high hopes but I have a question:
I moved to Bangalore few months back so, do I have to go back to delhi for re-medicals as I did it initially from there or I can do it from bangalore itself.
Note: I didn't notify to IRCC about my movement.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hey guys, Just received a message for Re-medicals, I am not keeping any high hopes but I have a question:
I moved to Bangalore few months back so, do I have to go back to delhi for re-medicals as I did it initially from there or I can do it from bangalore itself.
Note: I didn't notify to IRCC about my movement.
Congratulations
U can do it from any PP .
I also did it in another city recently.
Just tell them that it's a remedical request..
Ano no need to inform them about minor movement. Congratulations again .all stages are passed for u.

Reactions: Ironhide