+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Mar 29, 2019
Hello Everyone

I more than understand the anxiety of waiting, however, reading this forum has somehow helped to handle it, therefore, I would like to post my timeline:

10 nov 2018 - AOR
12 Dez 2018 - ADR - ECA
17 Dez 2018 - ADR - RCMP PCC
02 Jan 2019 - Eligibility MET
27 Jan 2019 - Ghost Update
....a lot of waiting no movement in my file....
10 May 2019 - Ghost update
13 May 2019 - Ghost update
14 May 2019 - PPR

My file apparently was completely processed at CIO - Sydney
PNP-Express entry application

I hope you are next! Best of luck for everyone!
Machine Learning

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Dear Everyone,

I had mentally prepared myself for yet another long wait and uncertainty,however, this morning I woke up to the ready for visa email. Not happy just surprised that they actually sent it.
I thought I should share this with all of you’ll before I let my friends know. Thank you everybody for your support and help. Thank you to sabisingh, priya, sithlord, coolguysam, kaizeed, newbulu, ojans, and sorry if I have missed to name anyone here.
AOR- 23rd Nov 2018

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Dear Everyone,

I had mentally prepared myself for yet another long wait and uncertainty,however, this morning I woke up to the ready for visa email. Not happy just surprised that they actually sent it.
I thought I should share this with all of you’ll before I let my friends know. Thank you everybody for your support and help. Thank you to sabisingh, priya, sithlord, coolguysam, kaizeed, newbulu, ojans, and sorry if I have missed to name anyone here.
AOR- 23rd Nov 2018
Congratulations

Reactions: Asher7

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Dear Everyone,

AOR- 23rd Nov 2018
Congratulations please send your timeline

Blessed__

Oct 23, 2019
Dear Everyone,

AOR- 23rd Nov 2018
Congratulations

Reactions: Asher7

newbulu

Nov 15, 2019
Dear Everyone,

AOR- 23rd Nov 2018
Congratulations... hope i can also end this endless long wait

Reactions: taiko

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Where does it mention that IRCC does not want documents from notary?
IRCC wants average 6 months balance just to make sure there are no recent large deposits.

Arti should have put back the money after withdrawing it. Why did she wait another 6 months and still didn't put the money back?
Hi.got Re-medical req.and ircc accepted my gift deed.tomorrow is my medical.