+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Aor November 15 2018
Hi
Does anybody know how long it will take to finish security...in my gcms it shows security not started...my medical expired on 2 November 2019....no remedical request yet
If it has not started then it means it will start after eligibility criminality passes and remedicals can be asked before or after passing eligibility/criminality

Security may take 1 day or months depending upon your history.
What does your last pages of notes state under case analyst's recommendations

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Last edited:

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
You guys,

In practice, what is the difference between an ADR and a PFL? I mean what the officer take in consideration to send one or another?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
You guys,

In practice, what is the difference between an ADR and a PFL? I mean what the officer take in consideration to send one or another?
I believe ADR gives you a chance to submit what you may have missed submitting in your application (or just an updated document like bank statements for example), they don't doubt your application, there's chance of approval.

PFL on the other hand is like the FINAL chance they give you to convince them that you did not misrepresent anything. PFL to me seems like they are not satisfied with the documents/proofs you have submitted, basically they're in doubt of the authenticity and they're giving you a FINAL chance to prove them wrong. Otherwise, you get refusal and a 5-year ban if found out to have misrepresented anything in your application.

Just my opinion. There are lots of experts who can give a better explanation perhaps. :D

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
If it has not started then it means it will start after eligibility criminality passes and remedicals can be asked before or after passing eligibility/criminality

Security may take 1 day or months depending upon your history.
What does your last pages of notes state under case analyst's recommendations
Case analyst recommend pass