+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Where does it mention that IRCC does not want documents from notary?
IRCC wants average 6 months balance just to make sure there are no recent large deposits.

Arti should have put back the money after withdrawing it. Why did she wait another 6 months and still didn't put the money back?
I highlighted in red:

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English
or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies
signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to
your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I highlighted in red:

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English
or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies
signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to
your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
Sorry, I might have missed noticing it.

In this specific scenario where IRCC has asked for the documents those are not in English or French, the following needs to be done:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
a certified photocopy of the original document.

I guess Arti can still provide gift deed signed by notary. At the end IRCC will review the circumstances and will act accordingly.

Last edited:

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Quick question guys. Are ADR docs uploaded through case specific enquiry/ web form, when no tab is found upon signing into account to upload the docs ?
Thanks

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Quick question guys. Are ADR docs uploaded through case specific enquiry/ web form, when no tab is found upon signing into account to upload the docs ?
Thanks
When ADR is asked then usually its uploaded through online account. If the upload option is not available then it has to be sent through webform
Its always wise to contact the call centre to ask about it as well

Usually ADR specifies how to submit the documents

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
When ADR is asked then usually its uploaded through online account. If the upload option is not available then it has to be sent through webform
Its always wise to contact the call centre to ask about it as well

Usually ADR specifies how to submit the documents
Thank you, where after signing in on the account can I upload it ? Could not find any tab or link when I went to view or upload documents.
Please do let me know if there is any other place.

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Thank you, where after signing in on the account can I upload it ? Could not find any tab or link when I went to view or upload documents.
hi @Asher7 i guess we are on the same page after completing after remedicals.. by any chance did u get any ADR? and is there any chance of getting xn ADR after remedicals?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Click on "Check Applications Status"
Click on "View submitted application or upload documents"

There you will find the area to upload

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I faced the same problem when I had to upload documents. If u can't find a tab to upload additional documents, just raise a webform. Upload the required documents through webform, also attach the screenshot as a proof, that shows..... That no tab is available to upload documents.
When I called cic, this is what I was told to do.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Haven't been active in more than a month!:) How is everyone? Hope everybody got RFV mails already.. Anyone else still waiting? Didn't read through 150+ messages..:oops:

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I faced the same problem when I had to upload documents. If u can't find a tab to upload additional documents, just raise a webform. Upload the required documents through webform, also attach the screenshot as a proof, that shows..... That no tab is available to upload documents.
When I called cic, this is what I was told to do.
Thanks Priya it’s what I did too. Like a made woman I was trying to trying to compress the docs and upload through a web form. I have sent 3 web forms with the uploaded docs. Sent the screen shot under the report Techinal difficulties option and sent an email additionally to Ottawa Co with the screen, shot docs and letter. Somehow the screen shot was not getting uploaded with the web form. Hope they receive it.

Reactions: Priya0227

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Aor November 15 2018
Hi
Does anybody know how long it will take to finish security...in my gcms it shows security not started...my medical expired on 2 November 2019....no remedical request yet