Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Can I show them.my mother gave me this amount
It would be best to show a cheque-based transaction and get a gift deed done with your mother. They will never consider a cash transaction as a true source of support.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
The application is for my brother. I have gifted him some money. There is a gift deed. Review required on it.
Unable to verify employer in notes thus we provided some updated documents proactively.
The file is untouched since May 2019 just like you.
I have a similar story. The officer did not mention anything about POF. The Review Required was for my experience. There has been no movement though since March 2019, although I have submitted updated documents. AOR: Oct 13, 2018.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
It would be best to show a cheque-based transaction and get a gift deed done with your mother. They will never consider a cash transaction as a true source of support.
I think it wont help now because she kept money for 6 months in the bank and now she is not telling what happened to the money.
If she shows fresh cheque or cash deposit, it will still be an issue because IRCC will think where the money went which was shown initially and howcome new deposits are occurring.
Unless Arti tells about what exactly happened to the money, then we can't tell her what should be done.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I think it wont help now because she kept money for 6 months in the bank and now she is not telling what happened to the money.
If she shows fresh cheque or cash deposit, it will still be an issue because IRCC will think where the money went which was shown initially and howcome new deposits are occurring.
Unless Arti tells about what exactly happened to the money, then we can't tell her what should be done.
Oh! I must have misread then - I thought cash was going to be deposited to make up for her POF requirement.

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Congratulations to all who got PPR ... And @Arti bhatia you must consult a good consultant ... As you have used that money, he could help explaining you for what emergency purpose you used that money for and how you got your money re deposited ... Please go with the professional now ... Your file is being touched and will be worked ... This is sensitive case and handle it very carefully now ... good luck