+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I think you have review required on residency of your relative right? How did you find it out? Through notes? Did you interpret the notes or someone else.
It looks like the issue is with your employment not your relatives residency. Did you do a search again in the notes to find the employment issue?
In my 2 GCMS it was categorically mentioned that there was review in sibling residence and out of no where I got Procedural fairness letter for employment ? What Can I do now ?

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
You are not alone. SS since May.
Hi, I think you has mentioned before. As I do not often visit this page, I have forgotten.
Could you please tell me for what reason are you in SS. I am in SS as I served in military.
And any idea, how much time does it take?

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I think you has mentioned before. As I do not often visit this page, I have forgotten.
Could you please tell me for what reason are you in SS. I am in SS as I served in military.
And any idea, how much time does it take?
The only reason which I can come with is that I worked in a civil nuclear regulatory organization after my university for 4 years, but after the AOR I changed the field of work to IT.

Last edited:
Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Today I got Procedural Fairness Letter on my CIC account after Jan 2019 which states that

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and
e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.
You do not appear to meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) a) for the following reasons:
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties for the occupation identified in your application.
There is insufficient evidence to conclude that you have relevant experience in Advertising, marketing and public relations management.
Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required.
In addition, section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that an officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)), as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received.
As you no longer appear to longer meet the minimum criteria to be eligible to be invited to apply set out in an instruction given under 10.3(1)(e), you no longer appear to meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information to address the concerns raised in this correspondence. All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
You will have 30 days from the date of this correspondence to submit additional information to me via your online account.
The above information/documents must be received by the deadline specified. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Sincerely,
Migration Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), London

I NEED HELP ? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ?
There are 3 issues that officer has highlighted

• You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix.
  • You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties for the occupation identified in your application.
  • I note also that your employment records from ABC Company provided do not provide the same job title you provided in your application.
So the officer seems to be unsatisfied with your documentation related to work experience and I think your job title being different in application vs experience letter may have prompted him to look closer.
What you should do? - You need to explain why the job title in your application was different vs the job title in reference letter you submitted.
Make sure your new reference letter has your job duties listed clearly and they match the NOC you have chosen. And also the letter clearly mentions the dates, hours and compensation clearly on the letter.

It is possible you provided all the information already and may be in different documents, in that case see if you can get a reference letter which has all the details in single document.

On job duties make sure the job duties are generic enough and without any jargons so that even a layman can understand and check they match the NOC description. Sometimes the duties are too specific and have lots of jargon which may not be understood by someone outside of your organization.

All the best!

Reactions: Majid Nawaz

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
There are 3 issues that officer has highlighted

• You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix.
  • You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties for the occupation identified in your application.
  • I note also that your employment records from ABC Company provided do not provide the same job title you provided in your application.
So the officer seems to be unsatisfied with your documentation related to work experience and I think your job title being different in application vs experience letter may have prompted him to look closer.
What you should do? - You need to explain why the job title in your application was different vs the job title in reference letter you submitted.
Make sure your new reference letter has your job duties listed clearly and they match the NOC you have chosen. And also the letter clearly mentions the dates, hours and compensation clearly on the letter.

It is possible you provided all the information already and may be in different documents, in that case see if you can get a reference letter which has all the details in single document.

On job duties make sure the job duties are generic enough and without any jargons so that even a layman can understand and check they match the NOC description. Sometimes the duties are too specific and have lots of jargon which may not be understood by someone outside of your organization.

All the best!
Thank you for the detailed message. I am working on it, need serious prayers.

Nov 30, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Today I got Procedural Fairness Letter on my CIC account after Jan 2019 which states that

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and
e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.
You do not appear to meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) a) for the following reasons:
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties for the occupation identified in your application.
I note also that your employment records from ABC Company provided do not provide the same job title you provided in your application. There is insufficient evidence to conclude that you have relevant experience in Advertising, marketing and public relations management.
Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required.
In addition, section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that an officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)), as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received.
As you no longer appear to longer meet the minimum criteria to be eligible to be invited to apply set out in an instruction given under 10.3(1)(e), you no longer appear to meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information to address the concerns raised in this correspondence. All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
You will have 30 days from the date of this correspondence to submit additional information to me via your online account.
The above information/documents must be received by the deadline specified. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Sincerely,
Migration Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), London

I NEED HELP ? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ?
Hi there. I got an exact same copy from the London office yesterday. It looks like the officer was in a hurry to clear out his desk before the holidays. Anyways do you plan to go through a lawyer or will write the explanation yourself?

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hi there. I got an exact same copy from the London office yesterday. It looks like the officer was in a hurry to clear out his desk before the holidays. Anyways do you plan to go through a lawyer or will write the explanation yourself?
Since I am not an expert, so I hired a renowned consultant in my country, hes charging USD 500.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hi all, anyone in security screening and medicals expired.
Ours is 12 Nov 2018 AOR, in SS since March 2019. Medicals expired on 8th Nov 2019.
Had written to VO Ottawa, they said my application is still under verification.
Are there anyone in the same boat?
RR here. AOR 5 sept 2018

Security have not even started!