+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi everyone. Now its my turn to say that i have got my rfv mail today morning.
Thanks everyone for being a constant support.
My aor is nov 2nd 2018. After 13 and a half months got it. I was never in rr nor required any adr ever. Remained in recommended passed for eligibility about 13 months. When i have left all hopes. All of a sudden received remedicals request on 6th decmeber. Medicals passed on 18th dec. Got to know it by calling ircc. And received rfv mail today morning. I dont know wat triggered my application. But last month i wrote to vo ottawa. That kindly provide me final decision as unnecessary delay is causing me anxiety. Besides this i ordered second time gcms notes also. Received that 1 day ago.
To those who r still waiting one simple advice is dont loose hopes. Everything is predestined. I know its easy said than done. But plz do remember that this wait will pay u.
Thanks again everyone.
Is there any forum or group for those who got prs specially november 2018 folks? Kindly share if someone have some info regarding it. Thanks sithlord priya aman39 and thecoolsguysam. Amd everyone else even though not named. Have a great journey guys. God bless.
Congratulations @Sabisingh1016! Much awaited and much deserved. Happy for you. A great reason for having a full blast this New year's eve.

Reactions: Sabisingh1016

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
My aor is nov 2nd 2018. After 13 and a half months got it. I was never in rr nor required any adr ever. Remained in recommended passed for eligibility about 13 months. When i have left all hopes. All of a sudden received remedicals request on 6th decmeber. Medicals passed on 18th dec. Got to know it by calling ircc. And received rfv mail today morning. I dont know wat triggered my application. But last month i wrote to vo ottawa. That kindly provide me final decision as unnecessary delay is causing me anxiety. Besides this i ordered second time gcms notes also. Received that 1 day ago.
To those who r still waiting one simple advice is dont loose hopes. Everything is predestined. I know its easy said than done. But plz do remember that this wait will pay u.
Thanks again everyone.
Is there any forum or group for those who got prs specially november 2018 folks? Kindly share if someone have some info regarding it. Thanks sithlord priya aman39 and thecoolsguysam. Amd everyone else even though not named. Have a great journey guys. God bless.
Congratulations sabisingh so happy for you! I can resonate with your post. My remeds have passed but no rfv in sight so that’s how I feel. I’m really glad you got yours and that the wait is over:)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hey RR guys, my medicals expired on Nov 14, 2019 and till date haven't received any re-medical request. Are you all (RR people) in same situation ?

Is there anybody who can tell when RR people gets their re-medical request ? What should I do. I am tired of being in this messy situation.
RR here. Medicals expired in november and no remedical request

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Thanks again everyone.
Congratulations!

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks again everyone.
Congratulations

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Congratulations sabisingh so happy for you! I can resonate with your post. My remeds have passed but no rfv in sight so that’s how I feel. I’m really glad you got yours and that the wait is over:)
Thanks alot. Hope ur wait also ends soon n positively. Moreover i feel u must write to ur vo.

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Thanks again everyone.
Sanu Singh brother I you are an inland applicant right?? I want some info from you dear is anyway to contact you or you can whatsapp me here +15878995872

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi all, anyone in security screening and medicals expired.
Ours is 12 Nov 2018 AOR, in SS since March 2019. Medicals expired on 8th Nov 2019.
Had written to VO Ottawa, they said my application is still under verification.
Are there anyone in the same boat?

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hi all, anyone in security screening and medicals expired.
Ours is 12 Nov 2018 AOR, in SS since March 2019. Medicals expired on 8th Nov 2019.
Had written to VO Ottawa, they said my application is still under verification.
Are there anyone in the same boat?
You are not alone. SS since May.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Today I got Procedural Fairness Letter on my CIC account after Jan 2019 which states that

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and
e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.
You do not appear to meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) a) for the following reasons:
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties for the occupation identified in your application.
I note also that your employment records from ABC Company provided do not provide the same job title you provided in your application. There is insufficient evidence to conclude that you have relevant experience in Advertising, marketing and public relations management.
Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required.
In addition, section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that an officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)), as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received.
As you no longer appear to longer meet the minimum criteria to be eligible to be invited to apply set out in an instruction given under 10.3(1)(e), you no longer appear to meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information to address the concerns raised in this correspondence. All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
You will have 30 days from the date of this correspondence to submit additional information to me via your online account.
The above information/documents must be received by the deadline specified. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Sincerely,
Migration Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), London

I NEED HELP ? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hello Everyone,

Today I got Procedural Fairness Letter on my CIC account after Jan 2019 which states that

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and
e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.
You do not appear to meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) a) for the following reasons:
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties for the occupation identified in your application.
I note also that your employment records from ABC Company provided do not provide the same job title you provided in your application. There is insufficient evidence to conclude that you have relevant experience in Advertising, marketing and public relations management.
Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required.
In addition, section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that an officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)), as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received.
As you no longer appear to longer meet the minimum criteria to be eligible to be invited to apply set out in an instruction given under 10.3(1)(e), you no longer appear to meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information to address the concerns raised in this correspondence. All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
You will have 30 days from the date of this correspondence to submit additional information to me via your online account.
The above information/documents must be received by the deadline specified. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Sincerely,
Migration Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), London

I NEED HELP ? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ?
I think you have review required on residency of your relative right? How did you find it out? Through notes? Did you interpret the notes or someone else.
It looks like the issue is with your employment not your relatives residency. Did you do a search again in the notes to find the employment issue?