+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

May 28, 2019
I am officially one year...medicals expired and no remed request..in RR since who know when,no updates, nothing. never received GCMS.
Nothing we can do, but the wait is killing me, if it's a rejection, I am honestly fine with it at this point, I just want to know what to do next.
Did you receive an update when your medicals expired?

kylin

Sep 18, 2019
True. But most medical expired cases have a closure within 1 month from their expiry update. Be it approval/rejection
Hopefully you are right and I will get some update soon
This unfortunately isn't true. My medicals expired and changed to You do not need.... since Oct 3 and I've been waiting ever since with no end in sight.
AOR: Nov 1, FSW-O

Last edited:
Reactions: newbulu

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Sending good vibes your way guys! :) Hope you get approval very soon! I really want this thread to be a barren wasteland!

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
I am extremely frustrated, I don't know how to contact IRCC to know the updated status of my application except web-form. Medicals expired in Nov 14, 2019, on RR too. Sometimes I feel like they are not processing it because of a Pakistani Muslim. It was my decision to apply but never imagined that long wait. My Ielts will also expire in Aug 2020, now I feel they should refuse/reject my application if they aren't interested in sending PPR at-least I will re-apply.
Don't be so disheartened.. everyone is sailing in the same boat..that 6 month thing doesn't apply nowadays..you will receive ppr soon..aug 2020 is too far away

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I am extremely frustrated, I don't know how to contact IRCC to know the updated status of my application except web-form. Medicals expired in Nov 14, 2019, on RR too. Sometimes I feel like they are not processing it because of a Pakistani Muslim. It was my decision to apply but never imagined that long wait. My Ielts will also expire in Aug 2020, now I feel they should refuse/reject my application if they aren't interested in sending PPR at-least I will re-apply.
As far as i know if IELTS expire, you don't need to re-do IELTS as its locked at the time of processing of the application.

Reactions: amans39

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I am officially one year...medicals expired and no remed request..in RR since who know when,no updates, nothing. never received GCMS.
Nothing we can do, but the wait is killing me, if it's a rejection, I am honestly fine with it at this point, I just want to know what to do next.
You are in RR too, so now I think RR people like us have to start Yoga and excessive exercise to release this frustration.
Does RR applicants get PPR ? Whats the maximum time period for them ? Any idea