+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
I am in RR too (AOR 30 Nov 2018), Medical expired on 11th Nov no news on Re-medical. Tried every possible way to contact IRCC but all in vain... Ordered second set of GCMS @Majid Nawaz you are not alone brother.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I am in RR too (AOR 30 Nov 2018), Medical expired on 11th Nov no news on Re-medical. Tried every possible way to contact IRCC but all in vain... Ordered second set of GCMS @Majid Nawaz you are not alone brother.
What ? My AOR is Nov 30 too and everything you mentioned is exact the same for me.
What should we do except wait ?

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Yeah I guess so "Wait" is the only option left now...if I am not wrong you are stuck because of Sibling Address proof right?
Yes brother, have submitted docs proactively in mid June-19 and in end June-19, got its acknowledgement too. Don't you think its unfair to wait that long. They are not even touching RR files.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Yeah I guess so "Wait" is the only option left now...if I am not wrong you are stuck because of Sibling Address proof right?
I didn't take sibling matter that seriously as compared to other docs. Since I applied on my own, so I had little knowledge what docs will be required at that time, so I only attached my Canadian brother residence card, I thought it would be enough but I was wrong.

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Yes brother, have submitted docs proactively in mid June-19 and in end June-19, got its acknowledgement too. Don't you think its unfair to wait that long. They are not even touching RR files.
I know it's unfair but can't do much about it... What help me is I keep myself busy at work. Thank god I didn't leave my job I was about to, hoping I'll get PPR within 6 months but that turned out to be a big lie. Here we are about complete 1 year. I know one thing that I'll forget everything after receiving PPR mail. So, no point of burning my energy on it.

Reactions: Majid Nawaz

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
You are in RR too, so now I think RR people like us have to start Yoga and excessive exercise to release this frustration.
Does RR applicants get PPR ? Whats the maximum time period for them ? Any idea
Someone is calling for me ?? o_Oo_OI’m here, :Dhave been in RR for whole 9 months in Sydney office , NS . I had another delay after RR was cleared because I had a newborn son to be added to the application, so it has been 1 year & 10 days for me before I got my PPR . I know that the wait is terrible but I just want to tell u that the fears that are haunting u won’t happen & I also read ur post about possibility of subtle discrimination against your application because u r a Pakistani Muslim but I don’t think that this is the case because I’m a Muslim too & from the Middle East. It’s just bad luck & massive influx of applications that caused u the delay, ur issue is minor & shall be resolved inshallah when the officer revisits ur file.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Someone is calling for me ?? o_Oo_OI’m here, :Dhave been in RR for whole 9 months in Sydney office , NS . I had another delay after RR was cleared because I had a newborn son to be added to the application, so it has been 1 year & 10 days for me before I got my PPR . I know that the wait is terrible but I just want to tell u that the fears that are haunting u won’t happen & I also read ur post about possibility of subtle discrimination against your application because u r a Pakistani Muslim but I don’t think that this is the case because I’m a Muslim too & from the Middle East. It’s just bad luck & massive influx of applications that caused u the delay, ur issue is minor & shall be resolved inshallah when the officer revisits ur file.
Thank you sister, you are a great motivation to all of us.

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I know it's unfair but can't do much about it... What help me is I keep myself busy at work. Thank god I didn't leave my job I was about to, hoping I'll get PPR within 6 months but that turned out to be a big lie. Here we are about complete 1 year. I know one thing that I'll forget everything after receiving PPR mail. So, no point of burning my energy on it.
I have seen people left their jobs :( and then they faced this setback.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Thank you for your recent enquiries.

Your application is still awaiting review. Please be assured we will contact you again via your online account as soon as we are able to, however we are unable to advise when this will be.

In the meantime, please do not continue to send repeat status requests as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

LBM

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

I have got this email reply today from my VO: London lol, still AWAITING REVIEW, my God :( what the hell @Mom of 2 boys @Ironhide

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
In the meantime, please do not continue to send repeat status requests as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

I have got this email reply today from my VO: London lol, still AWAITING REVIEW, my God :( what the hell @Mom of 2 boys @Ironhide
What the heck is this reply? I’m not surprised I used to receive similar cold , dull & non informative replies until 3 days before I got my PPR. I’m so sorry for u brother. Just hang on it will come inshallah. :)

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Thank you for your recent enquiries.

Your application is still awaiting review. Please be assured we will contact you again via your online account as soon as we are able to, however we are unable to advise when this will be.

Yours sincerely,

LBM

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

Bro I am not at all surprised with there response.. I got exact same response couple of weeks back my VO is Ottawa.

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Hi all. Happy news. I finally got PPR after 1 year and 1 day of waiting. The only frustrating part is because I moved from Japan to Jamaica in April they sent the request under the impression that I still live in Japan and so I have to do a landing interview in Manila. That's some BS because when I moved I notified IRCC and every time I called they confirmed my new number and address. When I saw the email I was so happy and excited after having a terrible, depressing day. I just started crying because I finally had this dream come true but then I saw the mistake in my email and got upset again because another fricking roadblock and delay for me. I sent an email to Ottawa Visa Office AND a webform reminding them of my change of address 6 months ago. From others with a similar experience here it seems that they resend the correct information soon so I'm not too worried. I'm just relieved that my application has been approved. This has been the worst experience of my life and I hope living in Canada will not be this terrible. Here's my timeline for those interested.

AOR - Nov 25, 2018
Medical Passed : Late November 2018
Biometrics Request - January 3, 2019
Biometrics Enrolled - January 11, 2019
Request for RPRF - January 17, 2019
Moved from Japan to Jamaica April 4 and updated IRCC late April over the phone with new address and phone number
Called IRCC 3 times once a month from May till August. Found out in July application was under RR when I called agent over the phone
Sent updated PoF (Bank letter from Jamaican bank since Japanese bank could only give a balance statement) on October 15, 2019
Ghost update - November 19 2019
Medical Status Change to "November 20, 2019 You passed the medical exam"
PPR Email - November 26 2019

I got my email at 11pm, which is early morning in Japan, so I think they schedule us to receive the emails at a time we will best notice them in our inbox. Hope the information provided helps anyone else waiting. It's been 1 year and now approaching the holiday season when things will slow down at the IRCC office. I pray that everyone's applications will be sorted out before then because it's ridiculous that people are still waiting for so long!!

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Hi all. Happy news. I finally got PPR after 1 year and 1 day of waiting. The only frustrating part is because I moved from Japan to Jamaica in April they sent the request under the impression that I still live in Japan and so I have to do a landing interview in Manila. That's some BS because when I moved I notified IRCC and every time I called they confirmed my new number and address. When I saw the email I was so happy and excited after having a terrible, depressing day. I just started crying because I finally had this dream come true but then I saw the mistake in my email and got upset again because another fricking roadblock and delay for me. I sent an email to Ottawa Visa Office AND a webform reminding them of my change of address 6 months ago. From others with a similar experience here it seems that they resend the correct information soon so I'm not too worried. I'm just relieved that my application has been approved. This has been the worst experience of my life and I hope living in Canada will not be this terrible. Here's my timeline for those interested.

AOR - Nov 25, 2018
Medical Passed : Late November 2018
Biometrics Request - January 3, 2019
Biometrics Enrolled - January 11, 2019
Request for RPRF - January 17, 2019
Moved from Japan to Jamaica April 4 and updated IRCC late April over the phone with new address and phone number
Called IRCC 3 times once a month from May till August. Found out in July application was under RR when I called agent over the phone
Sent updated PoF (Bank letter from Jamaican bank since Japanese bank could only give a balance statement) on October 15, 2019
Ghost update - November 19 2019
Medical Status Change to "November 20, 2019 You passed the medical exam"
PPR Email - November 26 2019

I got my email at 11pm, which is early morning in Japan, so I think they schedule us to receive the emails at a time we will best notice them in our inbox. Hope the information provided helps anyone else waiting. It's been 1 year and now approaching the holiday season when things will slow down at the IRCC office. I pray that everyone's applications will be sorted out before then because it's ridiculous that people are still waiting for so long!!
Congratulations
What's your vo