+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Got a remedical request today. For those waiting, don't get disheartened. It's over an year for me already (Nov 02 AOR) and now they seem to have acted on my application. So stay positive, each one of us would get through sooner or later. It's just a matter of time now.
Congratulations brother ... Happy for you and hopefully I also get something now

hs231080

Oct 20, 2019
Got a remedical request today. For those waiting, don't get disheartened. It's over an year for me already (Nov 02 AOR) and now they seem to have acted on my application. So stay positive, each one of us would get through sooner or later. It's just a matter of time now.
Great news ! When your medical expired, did you get any status changed to not required.

Bestedek

Sep 8, 2019
As much as we have waited a lot and expecting this PPR urgently. The case officers are also eager to finalize our cases as soon as possible. I learnt this from my interview. The officer said she wants to finalize my case as soon as possible because it is over a year now. I believe sooner than later we all will receive our PPR

Reactions: amans39

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
As much as we have waited a lot and expecting this PPR urgently. The case officers are also eager to finalize our cases as soon as possible. I learnt this from my interview. The officer said she wants to finalize my case as soon as possible because it is over a year now. I believe sooner than later we all will receive our PPR
You had an interview?.... What was it about?

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Are you from india? And inland or outland?

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Congratulatioms. Did u got email of remedical or how u come to know aboht this?

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Where you in SS?