+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

aumar1

Jul 15, 2019
Congratulations.
You got PPR or COPR?
You specified COPR on 22 nov
Have you done remedial? if extended for how many months ?
When you have to land if you got COPR?
Sorry my bad, I've got CoPR and request to submit passport. Will be doing that tomorrow morning and have been told that I should receive my passport within the next week. My medical was extended, did not have to do remedical. Extended on 20th Nov 2019, it does not say when it will expire but I have read on other posts in this thread that extension is valid for 1 year. The email says I have to land before the expiry of medical, therefore when I get the passport back it should say entry before 20 Nov 2020 is what I believe.

VO is Sydney, Australia.

Ashan86

Sep 16, 2019
Sorry my bad, I've got CoPR and request to submit passport. Will be doing that tomorrow morning and have been told that I should receive my passport within the next week. My medical was extended, did not have to do remedical. Extended on 20th Nov 2019, it does not say when it will expire but I have read on other posts in this thread that extension is valid for 1 year. The email says I have to land before the expiry of medical, therefore when I get the passport back it should say entry before 20 Nov 2020 is what I believe.

VO is Sydney, Australia.
Thank you, that was very helpful.
Just one clarification please...when did you receive PPR if COPR was on 22 Nov?
I just wanted to know days between PPR and COPR please.
Thank you

@Zak

Nov 12, 2019
Thanks.. I was able to call them today for the first time in 3 months
I called, but I am not sure what option applies. They asked to choose if my application number starts with S or ZOr some third option which was definitely not an E, any suggestions please?

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
I called, but I am not sure what option applies. They asked to choose if my application number starts with S or ZOr some third option which was definitely not an E, any suggestions please?
When u call the 2nd number "mom of 2 boys" gave, then u wait to hear the option and then press 2 to be redirected to IRCC.. Every other thing from there is the normal IRCC we know

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Finally I got PPR today :)

For the benefit of everyone: I waited for exactly 21 days/ 3 weeks before I received my PPR from the day a decision had been on my file. In this time, I mailed CPC Ottawa twice with no response and called IRCC thrice and connected to agents. One of them send a reminder to my VO to look into my file after 'decision made'. For everyone on the fence with a similar case, just be patient. I know ppl get PPR even a day after a ghost update, but as my case shows, I had to wait 3 weeks for my PPR to come through. Good luck all!
Congrats Bro... All the best

Reactions: maverick444

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Here it is guys, finally the golden email!
Received the email this morning. I cant access the portal anymore so cant really say if there are any changes there.

Honestly feels like a lid being taken off the pressure cooker. The amount of stress I, and everyone else has been through is unimaginable for the past 11 months! Not a single day passed by where I hadnt logged in and checked the portal for updates.

Hang in there guys, it seems like medical expiry is the tipping point. My medical expired on the 13th Nov and PR on the 22nd. My prayers are with you guys who are still waiting, may the golden email bless you all very soon.

My timeline if it helps anyone;

AOR - 13 Dec 2018
Medical - 13 Nov 3018
Biometrics Request - 29 Jan 2019
Biometrics Complete - 16 Feb 2019
Ralph Email - 08 Aug (Criminal complete, others not started)
GCMS - 05 Oct (Ordered but yet to be received)
Medical Expiry - 13 Nov 2019
Ghost update - 13 Nov 2019
Medical Status Change to 'you do not need a medical exam' - 14th Nov
Medical Update - 20th Nov Medical Extended
CoPR Email - 22nd Nov 2019

Thank you to all for the help, support, shoulders to cry on, and for the advice, and all I can say to you all is if medicals are expired its not too far away, seems if extension is granted PR is instant, if remed then furthest seen so far is only 2 months!

Please let me know if I can help you guys with any questions to be answered! God bless!
Congrats.. What a relief!

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019

For the benefit of everyone: I waited for exactly 21 days/ 3 weeks before I received my PPR from the day a decision had been on my file. In this time, I mailed CPC Ottawa twice with no response and called IRCC thrice and connected to agents. One of them send a reminder to my VO to look into my file after 'decision made'. For everyone on the fence with a similar case, just be patient. I know ppl get PPR even a day after a ghost update, but as my case shows, I had to wait 3 weeks for my PPR to come through. Good luck all!
Congratulations!, Finally the wait has ended for you. Good luck.

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Received the email this morning. I cant access the portal anymore so cant really say if there are any changes there.

Honestly feels like a lid being taken off the pressure cooker. The amount of stress I, and everyone else has been through is unimaginable for the past 11 months! Not a single day passed by where I hadnt logged in and checked the portal for updates.

Hang in there guys, it seems like medical expiry is the tipping point. My medical expired on the 13th Nov and PR on the 22nd. My prayers are with you guys who are still waiting, may the golden email bless you all very soon.

AOR - 13 Dec 2018
Medical - 13 Nov 3018

Thank you to all for the help, support, shoulders to cry on, and for the advice, and all I can say to you all is if medicals are expired its not too far away, seems if extension is granted PR is instant, if remed then furthest seen so far is only 2 months!

Please let me know if I can help you guys with any questions to be answered! God bless!
Great news! Congratulations!

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

AOR - 13 Dec 2018
Medical - 13 Nov 3018

Congratulations !!

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

Congratulations !!

aumar1

Jul 15, 2019
Thank you, that was very helpful.
Just one clarification please...when did you receive PPR if COPR was on 22 Nov?
I just wanted to know days between PPR and COPR please.
Thank you
Hey, sorry Ive not clarified that, so the email is a request to submit my passport for stamping of CoPR. Sorry I got those mixed up as well

aumar1

Jul 15, 2019
also were you under RR or SS per GCMS?
I applied for GCMS on 5 Sep. Then when I was checking through my email for GCMS notes on 5 Oct, I had seen that there was an email from GCMS Buddy which I had missed saying incomplete form therefore I had to redo it and send it on the 5th Oct. I never got my GCMS notes even till today. So cant really say.