+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

dgs8

Aug 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Hello,

My review of medical results has changed too, "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". My medical was valid until the 18th of December. Does anyone know if this will mean I will get a remed request even though my medical hasn't expired yet?

I was also asked to submit an additional Family Information IMM5406 form. I submitted it the next day and the review of additional documents has changed to "not applicable".

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Reactions: Sarzy

psato

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Med's Request
17-08-2019
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Hello,

My review of medical results has changed too, "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". My medical was valid until the 18th of December. Does anyone know if this will mean I will get a remed request even though my medical hasn't expired yet?

I was also asked to submit an additional Family Information IMM5406 form. I submitted it the next day and the review of additional documents has changed to "not applicable".

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Your process is moving, it is really a good sign, either you will get a remedical request or an extension. Because they also request additional documentation you may hear a decision soon :)

Reactions: Sarzy

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
does anyone face cic account login webpage not loading problem today???:(:( Looks like i cant login via GCkey...
Same here. I think maintenance going on.

aumar1

Jul 15, 2019
Just received medical extension! Is that a good sign of things moving along?
Dec 13 AOR, medical expired 13 Nov, received 'You do not need a medical exam' on 14th and got the extension today on the 20th.

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Dec 13 AOR, medical expired 13 Nov, received 'You do not need a medical exam' on 14th and got the extension today on the 20th.
That certainly is a good sign. Did you receive email notification or an update in CIC account?

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
How do you know that your medicals extended ? Did you get some kind of a notification ?