+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

aumar1

Jul 15, 2019
Any applicants from Syd, Aus here?

My medicals expired last week, received ghost update, and then 2 days later another update that medical is not required. Now I'm unsure how long it will take for re-med or extension, disheartening to see that the ghost update I was getting excited about was just medical related. Will keep you guys posted. Meanwhile people who applied in 2019 from Syd, Aus have got the PPRs and landed, and here I am, Dec 13 AOR, still waiting with absolutely no update since Biometrics in Feb. GCMS are still pending, and Ralph says criminality passed, everything else not started. Any idea also who we can email now that Ralph is no more an MP?

Fingers croased guys, may we get blessed soon with the golden emails.

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Mine did change to " not applicable"...
I'm hoping that isn't an automated message and it's a good sign that reviewing is complete and they'll give me a yes or no answer soon. I just want this hellish wait to be over no matter if it's positive or negative news. I'm dying to move on with my life

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi guys... finally wait got over on November 5th and received our PPR. Thanks for all the help and information from this group! Will provide complete timeline in some time as I am traveling to India right now.
Had to change our VO from Ottawa to New Delhi and going to submit documents in VFS.
Quick question - My son is a US citizen. Do I need to submit his passport in VFS Delhi along with our passports? Anyone had a similar experience? The new PPR letter does not mention anything specific...
Congratulations

Jody1989

May 21, 2019
Hi guys,
I finally got passport requests after 11 months of waiting.
I had applied thorough EE MPNP, but when i applied i only had 8months of work experience (because i was on mat leave) and i thought i could still use the time. However, i did not qualify for the Express entry timeline.
I thought they were going to deny my PR application, because of my foolish mistake, however they kept it for a longer period. At the 10 month mark they asked me to redo my medicals, then on November 7th they asked for my passport.
I was very surprised that they processed my application, but to God be the glory.
Side note: i have three kids that are Canadian Citizens.

Jody1989

May 21, 2019
Forgot to mention, when i received my Notes in July the agent recommended that my application be denied because I don't have the 1 year work experience. So, i wrote them three times requesting for my application to be cancelled. However, they did not reply

maverick444

Nov 12, 2019
Forgot to mention, when i received my Notes in July the agent recommended that my application be denied because I don't have the 1 year work experience. So, i wrote them three times requesting for my application to be cancelled. However, they did not reply
Wow, congrats! You are lucky. I guess an officer approved your application on Humanitarian grounds because of your kids' citizenship. So your AOR is sometime in Jan 2019? When did you get the 'medical passed' message and how long from there did it take for them to send you PPR?

Last edited:

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Is there anyone who is still waiting with a high CRS score (>460), who was never on RR or SS?
I'm just trying to validate a claim that they delay the application of people with Low CRS score. My CRS was 440 and I'm still waiting:cool:

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Is there anyone who is still waiting with a high CRS score (>460), who was never on RR or SS?
I'm just trying to validate a claim that they delay the application of people with Low CRS score. My CRS was 440 and I'm still waiting:cool:
Mine 445, Under RR, still waiting

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Finally a ghost update!! It's probably only generic and because the date my medical was passed has expired but I'm so relieved to FINALLY see something change on my page after 9 months. I just what this torture to be over already.
haha I also thought the same.

maverick444

Nov 12, 2019
So I spoke to an agent regarding my PPR email not being sent after Decision made.
She said there was no time frame when the PPR was to be initiated after a decision.
A reminder was sent by another agent to the VO last week after I called to get an update.
Today the agent informed me that they cannot resend another reminder until 30 working days is completed.
From her experience, she has seen cases where the VO responds within the week or waits until the 30th day to respond.
FYI, just putting it out here incase it helps someone in future to calm their nerves. As we all know, the wait is killing.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
So I spoke to an agent regarding my PPR email not being sent after Decision made.
She said there was no time frame when the PPR was to be initiated after a decision.
A reminder was sent by another agent to the VO last week after I called to get an update.
Today the agent informed me that they cannot resend another reminder until 30 working days is completed.
From her experience, she has seen cases where the VO responds within the week or waits until the 30th day to respond.
FYI, just putting it out here incase it helps someone in future to calm their nerves. As we all know, the wait is killing.
3 days before I got my PPR, I received a silly reply from them that my application is awaiting review by an officer though my application was supposed to be finalized, I prepared myself for 1 month wait but then the golden email came that soon. It’s just they don’t like to give precise time frames or any binding dates as if they gonna die if they do so !! I expect u might get it within this week

Last edited:
Reactions: maverick444