+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Unfortunatelly yes. I had high expectations for a soon RFV e-mail but I’m still waiting for that, I’ve checked spam folder, called IRCC, but apparently background check still in process (criminality in process for my spouse).
You will get it soon..it won't take much time
Best of luck

Reactions: psato

Raj Brar 22

Jun 6, 2019
Nov 14 inland , called today every thing is passed only medical in review .. agent said reminder is send to vo monterl,
how long i need to wait pls suggest

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
This wait never ends....remedicals passed since August, if there is no PPR that would be really a cruelty
I passed the remedical since september and still no ppr yet. Security not started always...

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Nov 14 inland , called today every thing is passed only medical in review .. agent said reminder is send to vo monterl,
how long i need to wait pls suggest
No timeline is there..one person got it after 2 months..but sometimes people get the remedical request just after the reminder, so it depends on the officer but that's a good thing that agent has sent the reminder..so hope for the best

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Received CBSA notes.

SS still in progress.

The last note say that: “File still pending additional verifications. No actions taken in this time.”

And there is activity type - “Non compliance” with the status - not started.

Everything else is passed.

Reactions: cansha

bel_canada

Sep 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am a Nov 23rd Inland.
Medicals passed Jan 2nd but expired almost 2 months ago.
Updated file with new passport in August but it seems to be untouched since the medicals back in January.
They are still "reviewing" eligibility and the background check is "in process" - both messages unchanged since early in the year.
Have been calling IRCC once a month for the past 4 months but call centre rep info is same as in the website status - no help at all.
Requested GCMS notes about 45 days ago but have not received yet - hear that for some it took up to 3 months and others never got them.
Lets wait and see.

Does anyone know of similar cases that are still pending and if after such a long wait there have been rejections ?
Any reason to be worried ?

As everybody waiting for the PPR, anxiety and frustration are mounting.

Thank you.

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am a Nov 23rd Inland.
Updated file with new passport in August but it seems to be untouched since the medicals back in January.
They are still "reviewing" eligibility and the background check is "in process" - both messages unchanged since early in the year.
Have been calling IRCC once a month for the past 4 months but call centre rep info is same as in the website status - no help at all.
Requested GCMS notes about 45 days ago but have not received yet - hear that for some it took up to 3 months and others never got them.
Lets wait and see.

Does anyone know of similar cases that are still pending and if after such a long wait there have been rejections ?

Thank you.
I can empathise. Same AOR back ground check is being processed and remedy passed on 29th Oct. I don’t know what’s taking them so long. They work slowly and have back logs is what I’ve heard. Sadly we can only wait. I also wonder if something is wrong with out applications but I don’t think that that’s the case atleast I hope not.

Reactions: bel_canada

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi everyone,

I am a Nov 23rd Inland.
Lets wait and see.

Thank you.
AOR Nov 11 2018.
Eligibility review required.
Medicals expired October 25th 2019.
Background check in process.

Reactions: bel_canada

bel_canada

Sep 20, 2019
I can empathise. Same AOR back ground check is being processed and remedy passed on 29th Oct. I don’t know what’s taking them so long. They work slowly and have back logs is what I’ve heard. Sadly we can only wait. I also wonder if something is wrong with out applications but I don’t think that that’s the case atleast I hope not.
Thanks !
Also hope nothing wrong.

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
So I officially joined the medical expired club. Sometime in the past few days it expired, never got a remed request, and there was no update since January. I am actually thinking about trying to apply to Australia instead, as it seems canada is not interested in approving my application haha