+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Did you order notes? The expiry date will be mentioned on it. When medicals expire, you will get that message.
When did you actually do medicals?
Around 1st week of November of 2018?
I thought there's any movement going on in my application once I got that update :( but you saying its the medical expiry update

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Okay, so today morning when I checked my CIC account, in current status, the status has changed from SUBMITTED to APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED and my medical results is now saying YOU DON'T NEED A MEDICAL EXAM. WE WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE IF THIS CHANGES instead of saying Jan 10, 2019 YOU PASSED A MEDICAL EXAM. So there are 4 things which I'm assuming;

1- I will get Re-medical request.
2- My medical extension (is extension a good thing?)
3-Straight PPR
4-Refusal/Rejection :(

Normally what happens when a person gets an update like mine after a long 11 months (308 days) silence ?
Actually, it's none of those 4 possibilities. This is the standard automatic update everyone gets when their medicals expire and IRCC does nothing (i.e. when they let it expire without extending or asking for a re-medical).

It's not good or bad, it just means they haven't had a chance to look at your file yet. You can ignore this update, it doesn't mean anything except that you will need to continue waiting. Definitely nothing to worry about!

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Any idea about what is next do Indian Outland get extensions or remedical request
Outlands can get extensions , I got extension myself ( not Indian) , this depends on the officer’s discretion either to extend or to send u a remedical request but ur file has to be picked up first.

maverick444

Nov 12, 2019
From what i read, extension is done when there is absolutely nothing else to be submitted by the applicant and it is the expiry of the medical that is holding the file from a decision. I had a remedical request and shortly after RPRF was requested.

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
From what i read, extension is done when there is absolutely nothing else to be submitted by the applicant and it is the expiry of the medical that is holding the file from a decision. I had a remedical request and shortly after RPRF was requested.
Is medical extension or remedical request guarantees ppr!

psato

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Med's Request
17-08-2019
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Since August? That's really strange.. usually they send the ppr just after remedical
I know how you must be feeling
But I think you will get it before the year ends
Unfortunatelly yes. I had high expectations for a soon RFV e-mail but I’m still waiting for that, I’ve checked spam folder, called IRCC, but apparently background check still in process (criminality in process for my spouse).