AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I can answer this , medical for kids expires first because the clinic generates their results immediately, they don’t do blood & urine tests or x-ray just basic physical examination so the results are sent to ircc at an earlier date than their parents so their medicals expire first , that was the case with my son his medicals were to expire 1 week earlier than ours

For the rest of ur post , I do understand ur frustration, I’am terribly frustrated as well , waiting is very bitter , RR is just a damn excuse for them to leave the files to sit & collect dust before they finish their investigations & once u r on RR , U can never tell how long it will take them to clear ur file , in my case it took me whole 9 months in RR , it finally got cleared, I would have loved to tell u that there is a happy ending for this agony but I’m still stuck because the request for adding my newborn son is still pending, nevertheless the request was submitted 2 months ago!! I see people who were not in a hurry & were planning to move to Canada next year have got their COPRs 5 months ago, I see people who got it on time & moved on while I’m freezing in my place, that’s really nerve wrecking
Really hope the torment ends soon for all of us.. They really do love dragging their feet (and ours) at every step of the process :/

Reactions: kzeed12 and scargee

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Welcome to Sydney office , the real life version of sloths in Zootopia movie!! if u have watched it , u will definitely relate :D
haha definitely! Please nobody tell 'em a joke..

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
[QUOTE="evan9160, post: 8267535, member: 731015”] My meds are gonna expire on Nov 25, and my kids on Nov 11(which is also weird).
I can answer this , medical for kids expires first because the clinic generates their results immediately, they don’t do blood & urine tests or x-ray just basic physical examination so the results are sent to ircc at an earlier date than their parents so their medicals expire first , that was the case with my son his medicals were to expire 1 week earlier than ours

For the rest of ur post , I do understand ur frustration, I’am terribly frustrated as well , waiting is very bitter , RR is just a damn excuse for them to leave the files to sit & collect dust before they finish their investigations & once u r on RR , U can never tell how long it will take them to clear ur file , in my case it took me whole 9 months in RR , it finally got cleared, I would have loved to tell u that there is a happy ending for this agony but I’m still stuck because the request for adding my newborn son is still pending, nevertheless the request was submitted 2 months ago!! I see people who were not in a hurry & were planning to move to Canada next year have got their COPRs 5 months ago, I see people who got it on time & moved on while I’m freezing in my place, that’s really nerve wrecking[/QUOTE]

Oh I see, thanks for the explanation!

Yes, I feel you, these are my exact thoughts, once you are in RR they can just throw into into a pile and work on the other "80%"... I mean, how hard is it to send an email and ask for clarification or something additional, I don;t believe all RR cases are super difficult, 95% of them are probably default, like funds, or missing doc or whatever.
I'm really sorry to hear about you are stuck for so long because something so simple as adding a newborn child. I bet they didn't even opened the file/request.

It's like when I called them few months ago, and waned to update my home address, the told me to do it trough a webform, which I did the same day. When I called yesterday it wasn't updated, and the agent updated it via phone with me on the line...2 questions:
1. why after few months they didn't update an address
2. if it was possible to do via phone, then why telling me to send a form and not doing that on the spot the first time I called?

I really don't understand their work practices, it all seems very chaotic and random.

I was even thinking about opening a petition for IRCC to so they would have a maximum amount of time to answer people and not hold them in an unknown state. Something like, if the application crosses 6 months, they have another 6 months to finilize or notify us about the status of application... But it will never happen

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi all, My Medical expired on 25th oct and same day I got ghost update as Application profile updated and med status changed to not required. Is this medical extension or sign of remedical request. Also is this indication that everything cleared by ircc. TIA... pls suggest.
Calling ircc is the best option to find out deails on medical and the other questions on app status - you will get an indepth response - since you had a ghost update recently

Reactions: PrasadK

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
The situation for all of us who still waits sucks.

I called an agent yesterday, and was told that there was a note that my application was marked as ready to finalize at the end of January 2018, but in March it moved to RR for some reason... My meds are gonna expire on Nov 25, and my kids on Nov 11(which is also weird).
There is nothing to do just wait, I have ordered GCMS notes, but they never come. I actually don't think I will get PR at all, and at this point I just want an answer..
You will get it - the question is when and how long to wait like many of us here

Reactions: evan9160

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
It really is mind boggling to look at the calendar and see that in two days, it would be an year of waiting to hear something positive on my application.
While we all are frustrated and full of agony at the whole process, let's understand that there is nothing in our hands that can help speed things up, we still are at the mercy of IRCC officials.
Let's stay positive and not accumulate the negative energies, I know it's easier said than done but we all can try and rejoice what we have than fretting at what we don't. We have waited for almost an year, and a month or two more would hardly make any difference now; sooner or later IRCC has to give a decision to all of our applications. So, let's stay happy and enjoy our lives.

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
hi. I just have a query. Is there someone who know any guy having eligibility recommend passed and have got ppr? I havent come across anyone except zafontana n belongs to a different country. I was searching various forums. But havent come across a guy with eligibilty as recommend passed getting ppr. So i m worried a bit. Because my eligibilty is also r.passed.

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
hi. I just have a query. Is there someone who know any guy having eligibility recommend passed and have got ppr? I havent come across anyone except zafontana n belongs to a different country. I was searching various forums. But havent come across a guy with eligibilty as recommend passed getting ppr. So i m worried a bit. Because my eligibilty is also r.passed.
Keep in mind that each case is different, and although that, due to IRCC's hermeticism, we can't really agree on what "recommend passed" truly means, it's definitely not a bad sign.

Reactions: Sabisingh1016

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
It's like when I called them few months ago, and waned to update my home address, the told me to do it trough a webform, which I did the same day. When I called yesterday it wasn't updated, and the agent updated it via phone with me on the line...2 questions:
1. why after few months they didn't update an address
2. if it was possible to do via phone, then why telling me to send a form and not doing that on the spot the first time I called?

I really don't understand their work practices, it all seems very chaotic and random.

I was even thinking about opening a petition for IRCC to so they would have a maximum amount of time to answer people and not hold them in an unknown state. Something like, if the application crosses 6 months, they have another 6 months to finilize or notify us about the status of application... But it will never happen
The same thing happened to me with regard to updating my address. I moved in April from the country I applied in. I sent a webform updating my address but it wasn't updated when I called to confirm. Like you the agent updated my file over the phone. It's

Last edited:
Reactions: evan9160

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
My eligibility was recommended passed....as per Ralph's reply

And yes I have received PPR last week... So don't panic at all!! You should only afraid if it's RR....

Reactions: Sabisingh1016

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
My eligibility was recommended passed....as per Ralph's reply

And yes I have received PPR last week... So don't panic at all!! You should only afraid if it's RR....
Thanks alot for ur reply. No rr but still a long wait for no reason. Its just a matter of time. Ordered gcms notez n got in august 19. Nothing fishy. Thinking to order again. But thanks alot for ur reply.