+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Are u sure.this is s good sign?.
I m very upset and frustrates.
See, I'm no expert but what I have read in the forum is they extend the medical only when they are close to close the application..also, usually the medical is extended for an year which wasn't the case with you, they have extended the validity only for a specified time

So We can hope for the best, being positive won't do any harm

PS as fas as frustration part is concerned, we all are sailing in the same boat

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
See, I'm no expert but what I have read in the forum is they extend the medical only when they are close to close the application..also, usually the medical is extended for an year which wasn't the case with you, they have extended the validity only for a specified time

So We can hope for the best, being positive won't do any harm

PS as fas as frustration part is concerned, we all are sailing in the same boat
Thnks for the courage.
Before 2.3days I got this mail
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Thnks for the courage.
Before 2.3days I got this mail
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
They have extended your medical, it means they have touched your application..once the process starts, usually it doesn't much time
Good luck and keep us updated

Reactions: kzeed12

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Ircc services is very slow and There are 3700 invitation in a month.
The good thing is that your file has been touched and medicals are extended which looks like a good sign.
For many of us the file has not been touched for many many months.

Does your online account used to show your old medicals expiry and now new medicals expiry date?

Did you receive specific notification that all of you and your family member's medicals have been extended or you just found out that your online account has been updated with medicals expiry date of February 2020.
Maybe your medicals have expired but your husband's medicals are showing up on your online account?

Reactions: Arti bhatia