+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
The good thing is that your file has been touched and medicals are extended which looks like a good sign.
For many of us the file has not been touched for many many months.

Does your online account used to show your old medicals expiry and now new medicals expiry date?

Did you receive specific notification that all of you and your family member's medicals have been extended or you just found out that your online account has been updated with medicals expiry date of February 2020.
Maybe your medicals have expired but your husband's medicals are showing up on your online account?
Yes I saw my medical update in my acount

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
Rec'd PPR today. Nice news. Once landed, and residency card is issued in mail, applicant can travel in and out of Canada as needed correct? Anyone know off the top of your head how many days a year Applicant must spend inside Canada to maintain residency?

Thanks x

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Rec'd PPR today. Nice news. Once landed, and residency card is issued in mail, applicant can travel in and out of Canada as needed correct? Anyone know off the top of your head how many days a year Applicant must spend inside Canada to maintain residency?

Thanks x
710days in canada if I m not wrong

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada

Thanks x
Yes, once you get the PR card, you can come and go out whenever required. You need to maintain 2 out of 5 years to maintain your residency requirements.