+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
been noticing recently that here has been a delay in remed pass and ppr emails ..

Before - it was the wait for clearing security and eligibility ..now - its the painful wait on medical status and email .. And boy we the 2018 candidates got to be the unlucky ones with the painful wait :(
I got medical extension at once, yet I'am stuck in the new dependent addition process, it has been 2 months since I submitted the request & the child is yet to be added!! haven't seen cases taking that long to add a child post AOR , thinking that they might have marked something RR in the baby documents , could that be possible ? If so, that would be too much jinx :confused::confused:

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I got medical extension at once, yet I'am stuck in the new dependent addition process, it has been 2 months since I submitted the request & the child is yet to be added!! haven't seen cases taking that long to add a child post AOR , thinking that they might have marked something RR in the baby documents , could that be possible ? If so, that would be too much jinx :confused::confused:
Looks like there is something else causing these delays .. Look at all the candidates who did remed and are still waiting for ppr email - before it never took more than 1-2 weeks.. Now it is taking more than a month to two ..

In 10 days - its gonna be 2 months since i cleared all checks and still no movement - so something else is causing the delay.. CRS is 500 now - that means not that many candidates applying now

Probably there were too many 2018 files to finalize more than we know of and they might be catching up to clear them - just an assumption - who knows - but the delays in finalizing the last stages is a new trend - not just us but many more

Still a mystery o_O

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Looks like there is something else causing these delays .. Look at all the candidates who did remed and are still waiting for ppr email - before it never took more than 1-2 weeks.. Now it is taking more than a month to two ..

In 10 days - its gonna be 2 months since i cleared all checks and still no movement - so something else is causing the delay.. CRS is 500 now - that means not that many candidates applying now

Probably there were too many 2018 files to finalize more than we know of and they might be catching up to clear them - just an assumption - who knows - but the delays in finalizing the last stages is a new trend - not just us but many more

Still a mystery o_O
I agree with this. We have seen delays in the last few stages lately. Like my file has been gathering dust for almost a month since approval on October 1st.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

Still a mystery o_O
I agree with this. We have seen delays in the last few stages lately. Like my file has been gathering dust for almost a month since approval on October 1st.
You will never know what’s wrong , yet it is quite true that they are taking ages to do anything , even in replying to a CSE!! when I started raising web forms in Dec. it took them a day or 2 to reply though they end up giving those provoking generic replies but at least the response was faster but now it may take 12 days !!
BTW: last CRS wasn’t 500 , this is the number of ITAs they sent in the last draw which was already for FST with cutoff score 357 or more

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Update
FSWO India

AOR: Nov 04 2018
MEP1: Dec 05 2018
Eligibility met: Dec 18 2018
Long silence................
Remed request: Oct 04 2019
Remed done: Oct 04 2019
MEP2: Oct 14 2019
PPR: Oct 17 2019
Passport submitted: Oct 17 2019
Application approved online: Oct 29 2019
Return tracker will probably get activated today

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Anyone else from NOV 2018 AOR who's still waiting and nominated by province (PNP) and applied thru EE?o_O I'm afraid I might be the only one and most of you here are FSW.

hs231080

Oct 20, 2019
Hi all, My Medical expired on 25th oct and same day I got ghost update as Application profile updated and med status changed to not required. Is this medical extension or sign of remedical request. Also is this indication that everything cleared by ircc. TIA... pls suggest.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hi all, My Medical expired on 25th oct and same day I got ghost update as Application profile updated and med status changed to not required. Is this medical extension or sign of remedical request. Also is this indication that everything cleared by ircc. TIA... pls suggest.
Are you inland? Inland applicants usually gets extended automatically. Otherwise, you should get a remedical request.
You can try and check your status here: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
I believe it is automatic to get a ghost update on same day of your medical expiration. I've read this happened few times in the whatsapp group that I am in.

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
The situation for all of us who still waits sucks.

I called an agent yesterday, and was told that there was a note that my application was marked as ready to finalize at the end of January 2018, but in March it moved to RR for some reason... My meds are gonna expire on Nov 25, and my kids on Nov 11(which is also weird).
There is nothing to do just wait, I have ordered GCMS notes, but they never come. I actually don't think I will get PR at all, and at this point I just want an answer..

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
[QUOTE="evan9160, post: 8267535, member: 731015”] My meds are gonna expire on Nov 25, and my kids on Nov 11(which is also weird).[/QUOTE]

I can answer this , medical for kids expires first because the clinic generates their results immediately, they don’t do blood & urine tests or x-ray just basic physical examination so the results are sent to ircc at an earlier date than their parents so their medicals expire first , that was the case with my son his medicals were to expire 1 week earlier than ours

For the rest of ur post , I do understand ur frustration, I’am terribly frustrated as well , waiting is very bitter , RR is just a damn excuse for them to leave the files to sit & collect dust before they finish their investigations & once u r on RR , U can never tell how long it will take them to clear ur file , in my case it took me whole 9 months in RR , it finally got cleared, I would have loved to tell u that there is a happy ending for this agony but I’m still stuck because the request for adding my newborn son is still pending, nevertheless the request was submitted 2 months ago!! I see people who were not in a hurry & were planning to move to Canada next year have got their COPRs 5 months ago, I see people who got it on time & moved on while I’m freezing in my place, that’s really nerve wrecking