PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
It is really frustrating to wait for this long..:( I'll be following your update as we have almost similar timeline.
AOR Nov 22, 2018
Remed request Sept 17
Remed passed Sept 30
(No biometrics, because we're not from country that requires it)
I haven't called CIC but raised a webform last week. No response til now.:confused:
@Priya0227

Reactions: Priya0227

Wiley

Aug 12, 2019
Wiley... i have a doubt about changing address... i asked for a change in address through webform.. but i did not get an acknowledgement.... did you get any confirmation mail that your address is changed?
I also did this back in February when I moved... but not acknowledgement (other than standard email). I raised a webform now asking if we can instead submit passports in current country, and this is what they responded a week later :

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

If you have received a letter informing you that your Permanent Residence application is almost complete and have determined that you need to submit a passport and/or other documents, you simply have to inform the responsible office of your situation and they will send you instructions for submitting your documents to the visa office which is the most convenient for you. To do this, we invite you to send them an email at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, including details about your situation.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Happy Diwali to you too Majid.
No need to panic as lot of RR cases are pending without remeds. Automatic update on meds doesn't matter.it happens on medical expiry date.
Remedial request is only hope.
Atleast 10 PPL in RR here so it means around 100 will be remaining atleast out of 7000 November cases.
Lately they are sending ADR and pfl to many cases from 2019. So really hope they will give an opportunity before making a decision now.
Good luck. You are not alone.
Yes I am waiting patiently, there's nothing more I can do.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Has your application been approved as well?
Not yet. It's still waiting for decision... But I hope it is approved, I already waited for 11 mos and counting and also did remedical..

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
They have stop taking calls from India no reply of web form no remedical I marked mail to MP and no reply it has been months now . Finished 11 months on 26th oct entered 12 th month I really don’t know. What to do they are totally Blank after January passing the medical

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
They have stop taking calls from India no reply of web form no remedical I marked mail to MP and no reply it has been months now . Finished 11 months on 26th oct entered 12 th month I really don’t know. What to do they are totally Blank after January passing the medical
I received generic reply for my webform after a week. TextNow worked for me. You should NOT choose current location. Use a canadian area code like 416..

Reactions: kzeed12