+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
I received generic reply for my webform after a week. TextNow worked for me. You should NOT choose current location. Use a canadian area code like 416..
It’s the same can’t provide the information about IRCC it’s Sad ☹ I am so fed up not update since January

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
U can enjoy this update & rejoice for being 1 step closer for 1 week or so then start to worry again :) may be u would get it there before :D:D
been noticing recently that here has been a delay in remed pass and ppr emails ..

Before - it was the wait for clearing security and eligibility ..now - its the painful wait on medical status and email .. And boy we the 2018 candidates got to be the unlucky ones with the painful wait :(

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
been noticing recently that here has been a delay in remed pass and ppr emails ..

Before - it was the wait for clearing security and eligibility ..now - its the painful wait on medical status and email .. And boy we the 2018 candidates got to be the unlucky ones with the painful wait :(
About to complete one year in just 2 days. Really depressing. Called ircc they have nothing new to say. Repeating the same as was in april.

Reactions: kzeed12

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
About to complete one year in just 2 days. Really depressing. Called ircc they have nothing new to say. Repeating the same as was in april.
ME too, about to complete an year......
Every stage got dragged..... Took so long to clear...... Now after medicals are cleared, I have prepared myself mentally....... To still wait for countless days for ppr.......

Reactions: kzeed12 and PrasadK

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018

Painful indeed. Add the stress and anxiety. Even after knowing everything passed, I would not feel relieved until I get the RFV mail.. hope we get it soon.

Reactions: kzeed12 and PrasadK

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
ME too, about to complete an year......
Every stage got dragged..... Took so long to clear...... Now after medicals are cleared, I have prepared myself mentally....... To still wait for countless days for ppr.......
Very sad truth as November is fast approaching.. it will be this thread's anniversary..:(

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Painful indeed. Add the stress and anxiety. Even after knowing everything passed, I would not feel relieved until I get the RFV mail.. hope we get it soon.
i ordered gcms notes last week (second set) just to make sure nothing is left from my side to do - fingers crossed - to hear something from them soon

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys