+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
cpc Ottawa - i am sure

do nothing, sit back, they will do, when feel they can do, nothing can expedite the process

I bet less than 10, around 3 minutes, maximum.

I guess, November 2018 is the worst month of the year 2018,
or
are we just some impatient kids who are making the noises unnecessarily ??
We are not making noise unnecessarily. :)
How can we not get restless, when we see applicants getting der ppr in 4 -5 months despite having complications or excessive travel history. Der are cases which are very simple, no travel history as such...... But such files are stuck either in rr or ss. To add to the agony is this new delay - the delay in reviewing medicals.
So, all this noise by Nov 2018 kids is justified

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Always been thinking - how hard is it to request a remedical or do a medical extension - it would hardly take 10 mins if someone really paid attention or cared rather than go through a queue of wait like rr ... sad
I also haven’t received Re-med is that a bad sign ?

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Just when i thought when i heard from ircc agent that all checks passed and cleared on 10th Sept 2019 as per call on 13th Sept - Aor 22 Sept 2018 THAT FINALLY THE WAIT IS OVER - and all that remain is remed or medical extension decision which i was gonna hear soon from them

It has been 1 Month since then and still no update - did everything i could - called them everyweek / raised 2 webform cse enquiries/ had MP's office contact them - STiLL No Update

I am lost:confused::confused:
U r not alone in this miserable situation, u have sisters & brothers here as well, our applications supposed to be close to finalization yet we are still estranged from PPR

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I also haven’t received Re-med is that a bad sign ?
Did they clear all checks - criminality/ security/eligibility? - when did your file pass all three checks except medicals

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Here’s the timeline guys

Somewhere is late August - ITA
04 Nov 2018 - AOR
05.12.18. - medical passed
19.12.18 - RPRF Request
Paid within a week
Super long silence during which I almost lost my sanity. Ordered GCMS Notes twice - elegibility met but last few pages showed RR for POF
Called called center 3-4 time once about every month or two months and they said eligibility is met. But I was losing my sleep over RR.
04.10.19 - Remed request.
05.10.19 - Re med .... I am scared of needles so giving blood is a big deal for me (the center had to ask someone to hold my legs while the doc drew blood)
14.10.19 On thanksgiving IRCC passed my medicals
17.10.19 - RFV Mail guys finally :)

Visa office - CPC Ottawa

This forum is of great help and you all became my rock.

Now I also have a query, during the pendency of my application my address changed and I promptly got the same updated by calling IRCC. Now do I need to update the address on my passport also ? Thanks in advance :)
Even I changed my address and informed IRCC. Didn't get it changed on my passport. I asked a few friends and they said that the address on the passport doesn't matter. Many people had addresses from a different city when they got their passports stamped.

Submitted my passport today.

Reactions: dukenukem