AOR Received.
22-11-2018
ITA - Oct 15
Medical done on OCT 19
AOR - Nov 14
Medical passed on Dec 14
Then no movement... absolute silence till today
Remedical request - Oct 02
I called multiple times.... raised many webforms... got 2 gcms notes...
The status was 'Eligiblity -met , security and background not started' since Dec..
Today background changed to 'in progress'
Your VO? We have the same "trend". I only got the remed request earlier than you (Sept 17)

Reactions: ashokacca

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Just can’t understand what else except security or medical could be touched. But these two stayed the same :(
Starting to overthink that maybe this ghost was connected to some negative things, for example eligibility marked as rr from passed :confused::confused:
I know that can’t be but the mind comes with strange thoughts sometimes :(
I know how you feel. We all get anxious. We can only get a sigh of relief once we get the RFV mail.. If the GCMS notes seemed fine with nothing to worry about then just relax. Mine was also straightforward, but the delay is just caused by officers not picking up the files earlier than we expect them to. Let's stay positive that we'll get the PPR soon!

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Starting a thread for those who have AOR in November 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.
We verified th thee information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
Gg
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Got this mail today.
Medical expire on 9th Oct 2019.

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Car
We verified th thee information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
Gg
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Got this mail today.

Full details
Good day Arti Bhatia,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Sincerely,

Denis, agent 4176
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.

Sent: 27/09/2019 2:34:24 AM
To: Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca
Subject: In Canada Case Specific Enquiry - Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

PROTECTED B

Applicant Information
Name of applicant: Bhatia, Arti
Email address: artibhatiaxxxxxx@gmail.com
DOB of applicant: 19xxxxxx
Country of birth: India
Client ID number: 11xxxxxxxxxx
File number: E001xxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone number:
Mobile number:
Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

Enquirer Information
Name of enquirer: Bhatia, Arti
Relationship to applicant: Applicant
Email address: artibhatiaxxxxx@gmail.com
Telephone number:
Mobile number:
Consultant ICCRC number:

Enquiry:
Dear Officer, Myself Arti Bhatia, date of birth 11xxxxxxx from India, has applied Permanent Residency under Federal Skilled Worker and Professional category through express entry in Nov., 2018. My application number is E00Exxxxxxx and UCI xxxxxx The normal processing time of 6 months has passed as mentioned in AOR as well as in account. My application is still in process. Kindly expedite the processing of my application and send me current status of my application. With Regards, Arti Bhatia

harrysohal91

Feb 12, 2019
Hi guys! PPR finally.
Here's my timeline.
FSW Outland, Residence USA
AOR: Nov 15
Med Passed: Dec 17
Background status changed: Jan 22
Long silence after that. PoF was in RR since there's mentions of a mortgage on my bank statements.
Ghost Update: Sept 11
Called the agent on Sept 12 and he mentioned all stages had passed and medical was under review. Guess they extended my medicals.
PPR: Oct 2

This forum has been super helpful!! Thank you all and wish you the best!