+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I just got a re-medical request too... does anyone know of anyone who got their PR refused after doing re-medical?? That'd be absurd but I just wanted to make sure that there is not much chance they'd make us spend even more money for no reason thanks to their incompetency lol
Remed is the best update to get

Chances of refusal is minimal - less than 2% if any

bc92

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
So, did anyone who tried to tell the IRCC they could complete their landing before the expiration of their meds (after receiving a re-med) got a positive response? Ours expire in 3 weeks but if I got the golden email by next week, we could totally land there before the medical expiration...

Reactions: kzeed12

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Oh ! Seems like we are with the same officer... I hope this leads to a PPR.... btw my Background too changed to IP2 ....
Yes, even my BG changed to IP2. I just checked it. Yea, I guess that we are with the same officer. Status change to IP2 is a good sign.

I don't think that they would have asked us to do a remedical if they hadn't approved our file. Let's hope for the best!

bc92

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
So basically two Nov 14 AORs (@ashokacca & @bc92) got a remed on Oct 3rd and two Nov 04 AORs (@dukenukem and I) got it on Oct 04.

Out of the 4 of us, three of us had our eligibility met long ago. Let's see what happens now.
Yup! Let's keep our fingers crossed. We are closer than ever now!

Also, like I've mentioned before, it's strange that some AOR dates had more people stuck than others. And then today 4 of us got remed requests. I think it's very possible all 4 of us have the same agent...

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Yup! Let's keep our fingers crossed. We are closer than ever now!

Also, like I've mentioned before, it's strange that some AOR dates had more people stuck than others. And then today 4 of us got remed requests. I think it's very possible all 4 of us have the same agent...
Yes, it is quite possible. Also, I just checked immitracker and noticed that IRCC issued a lot of PPRs in the last 4-5 days. Seems like they are trying really hard to clear the backlog.

Let's cheer for them now!!!

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I have got into a big trouble. Any information would be helpful and appreciated. I am in toronto as of now with all my documents seized at immigrations. It's because IRCC could update my status from single to married. I got married after I received my COPR and informed CIC through mail and even raised web form but haven't heard anything from them until today. According to my COPR I had to land before 7th Oct 2019. And I landed on 2nd Oct with my same old COPR. And at the Canada immigration office in Toronto airport, I informed the officer about change in my status. Now my passport has been cease and they have given me a date on which I will have to visit them again to check with new decision which they make on my application.
I had no clue that I couldn't travel with my old COPR and moreover my spouse had no plans to accompany me anytime soon. So I have decided to go about with my old COPR and now have no clue what's next.
Do you guys got anything further?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I have got into a big trouble. Any information would be helpful and appreciated. I am in toronto as of now with all my documents seized at immigrations. It's because IRCC could update my status from single to married. I got married after I received my COPR and informed CIC through mail and even raised web form but haven't heard anything from them until today. According to my COPR I had to land before 7th Oct 2019. And I landed on 2nd Oct with my same old COPR. And at the Canada immigration office in Toronto airport, I informed the officer about change in my status. Now my passport has been cease and they have given me a date on which I will have to visit them again to check with new decision which they make on my application.
I had no clue that I couldn't travel with my old COPR and moreover my spouse had no plans to accompany me anytime soon. So I have decided to go about with my old COPR and now have no clue what's next.
If you could provide them proof of communication regarding your marital status update with ircc and you did not get any response regarding the same - would help the case..

It is upto ircc to make a decision - i hope it works out for you without much complication ..

Legal Advice is recommended

One way to go about this was to call IRCC after getting your COPR and getting married - have an agent send in information to the officer regarding your situation before traveling ..

All the best

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
unfortunately, what you did is wrong,

your old copr means nothing, when you extended your family.

they have to process your husband, make decision, then issue new PPR and COPR for both of you.

who told/suggested you to move with old COPR ???

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
If you could provide them proof of communication regarding your marital status update with ircc and you did not get any response regarding the same - would help the case..

It is upto ircc to make a decision - i hope it works out for you without much complication ..

Legal Advice is recommended

One way to go about this was to call IRCC after getting your COPR and getting married - have an agent send in information to the officer regarding your situation before traveling ..

All the best
I have showed the email communication I had sent to IRCC about my marriage and I haven't received any response. He hasn't taken sort of documents or proof as of now. He has asked me to visit him again to see what's the decision.

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
unfortunately, what you did is wrong,

your old copr means nothing, when you extended your family.

they have to process your husband, make decision, then issue new PPR and COPR for both of you.

who told/suggested you to move with old COPR ???
I had no idea that I can't travel with my COPR after I get married. I did seek info on this from my consultancy and they said it shouldn't be an issue as he is not accompanying me. All I need to do is inform them about your status change which I did.

Does anyone come across any such case? What would be the possible outcome?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I have showed the email communication I had sent to IRCC about my marriage and I haven't received any response. He hasn't taken sort of documents or proof as of now. He has asked me to visit him again to see what's the decision.
i hope all of it turns out well - some experienced or legal advice would always help ..

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Hey! Sorry to hear this. You should not have traveled with the old CoPR. But what is done is done.

If you want, then I can connect you to an immigration law firm in Toronto. This guy is just an acquaintance so I don't know how much money he will charge. Let me know if you want the number.

Let's hope that this gets sorted out without further trouble.