+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

kelly017

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
My situation is the same as yours. Nov14th AOR, no SS or RR. Criminality started ages ago and still hasn't been passed, and security not even started. Eligibility met since December 2018.

I think I've noticed a new pattern, one that makes no sense but it's super real. There are certain AOR dates that have way more people waiting than others. I'm sure the IRCC receives loads of applications a day, but how come November 2nd, 4th, 11th, 14th, 17th, and 30th have more people waiting (apparently) than other dates of November? Anyone ever came to any conclusions regarding this?
My AOR November 23, Eligibility and Security not started, criminality in progress

Indu GP

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
yesterday i called IRCC ..An unfriendly agent picked up..she told me my background check not started yet.pretty much they haven't started anything yet...and they put a note my file that this application need more time.. and i am not in review or anything....When i called last month they told me my background check was going on.. i am really confused..

Reactions: ashokacca

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
yesterday i called IRCC ..An unfriendly agent picked up..she told me my background check not started yet.pretty much they haven't started anything yet...and they put a note my file that this application need more time.. and i am not in review or anything....When i called last month they told me my background check was going on.. i am really confused..
This is a surprise to hear......
Were u able to speak to the agent.....
Calls were not getting connected...... Have they started taking calls??

Reactions: Indu GP

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
The calls are unhelpful... i am in same situation.. cant do much

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
I just raised a webform asking them to remove my office address as communication address as I no longer work there. Expecting some response. My profile had absolutely no movement after medical passed on Dec 15, 2018. No one can be this slow.

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Reactions: kzeed12

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Guys, make sure y'all keep this sheet updated! As of now, it looks like there are only 38 of us still waiting for a final decision.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11oVBQuoR_WKD_N5qqQfEgUJ0j1QlxQUU7JtWdiOvjZw/edit#gid=0

Even the silent readers can sign up, it's a google sheet. This is just so we have a better idea about the IRCC's progress in clearing us up.
I checked this one.. Around 30 of us are waiting.. All those who got PPR, please update, so that the others will know what is happening with the file

AbC2303

Jan 23, 2019
Hello again :)
So I wrote again a petition to Mr Ralph’s office asking them to help me find out about my updates & it will be a long wait for me to write back on Oct.10th since I’m just asking specifically about these updates & if it was a general inquiry, I would have waited. Actually Ms Robyn was kind enough to reconsider my request & she gave me this feedback :
Dear Xxxx ,I spoke to IRCC again regarding your application at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

All assessments are complete and passed.
Medicals are valid until Sept 2020.
A request to add a baby to the application was received Sept 19th (4 days ago) and is awaiting review.

So thank God now , I’m done with this eligibility nightmare, I just hope the addition of my child goes smoothly & quickly so that we can consider moving before harsh winter kicks in , otherwise, we will have to postpone it to mid March or early April, in which case , it will be a whole year late to our plans. Please give me your insights can the addition of a baby child take long o_O??
Hi. May I know what email ID/ phone numbers can help me get information on my application please? Thanks in advance