+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
PPR email today! CB01126 isn't that terrible after all. I was prepared to wait forever.

FSW - Inland
VO: Sydney, NS (CB01126)
AOR: Nov 24, 2018
Medical: valid until Jan 2, 2019
ADR: Jan 2, 2019 (HK police record)
ADR received: Feb 5, 2019

Long silence and nothing really helped to speed up the process, just have to wait for my turn.

PPR: Sep 23, 2019

Thanks so much for all the insights and encouragement. Hope for the best for Priya, Sithlord and anyone still waiting!!! :)
Congratulations medical is valid till the date we get it done or the date it’s showing we passed the medical in system online

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
9 Months to 15 Months has generally been the trend for 99% of files to complete processing unless there is SS ..

Around 9-13 Months - files under RR wherein the candidate has sent in additional docs to support RR has seen remed or medical extension which surely is a sign the file processing is almost complete and medicals is the last step ..

Since there is no Stedfast Rule on how processing of files by ircc is carried out - we always look out for tell tale signs of process completion - Unfortunately 1 year which is when medicals usually expire has become a flag pole towards any movement for files that has been idle for months or has been on rr ..

So yeah - i agree
Hello, I am in RR too and medical expiry date is Nov 12,19. No movement since MEP & Biometric. Do you think I can get PPR around medical expiry? I'm so frustrated.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello, I am in RR too and medical expiry date is Nov 12,19. No movement since MEP & Biometric. Do you think I can get PPR around medical expiry? I'm so frustrated.
I saw in your previous posts that once you got to know you had RR for sibling relationship - hope you sent them additional docs to support RR - all you can do after that is wait - around 11-12 Months from Aor - you should expect movement - raise webforms monthly - call them weekly or bi weekly - hope you hear something good soon

Good luck

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I

Applied for notes...but didn't get it...I have no idea what to do now... mailed to Ralph once..he said eligibility recommend pass, criminality passed and security not started...
If security is not started then it is not in SS I believe. If you are in SS, then security is left blank. Was there any ADR asked ?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Can anyone guide or have knowledge about this
Let's say that you took the medical exam on Nov 01, 2018. Your results will come in a few days and the same will be uploaded by the medical centre. Medical centres usually take 7-10 days to upload the medical exam. So your medical will be valid for 1 year from the date your results come i.e. Nov 10, 2018 to Nov 10, 2019.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hey there everybody , I was wondering if medical extension is done before or after security checks are passed?? Does anybody know ?? I got medical extension after eligibility has been marked RR for whole 9 months & security wasn’t yet initiated so I just wonder if medical extension comes before or after security is cleared. I’am scared if security hasn’t yet started I would then be subject to SS after all this wait. Unfortunately, I don’t have any effective communication channels with IRCC to check my situation since they have disabled Outland calls ( textnow isn’t working in my country as well) even I emailed Ralph but they refused to give any feedback & asked me to write back on oct. 10th so I just raised a webform & you know of course that they may take now up to 10 days to reply & I can expect that the reply might be generic as usual. Don’t know what to do anymore to get some feedback about the recent movement, any insights??

BTW , based on my case I think medical request or extension depends on the officer’s discretion as I’m Outland & was given extension though.

Hello again :)
So I wrote again a petition to Mr Ralph’s office asking them to help me find out about my updates & it will be a long wait for me to write back on Oct.10th since I’m just asking specifically about these updates & if it was a general inquiry, I would have waited. Actually Ms Robyn was kind enough to reconsider my request & she gave me this feedback :
Dear Xxxx ,I spoke to IRCC again regarding your application at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

All assessments are complete and passed.
Medicals are valid until Sept 2020.
A request to add a baby to the application was received Sept 19th (4 days ago) and is awaiting review.

So thank God now , I’m done with this eligibility nightmare, I just hope the addition of my child goes smoothly & quickly so that we can consider moving before harsh winter kicks in , otherwise, we will have to postpone it to mid March or early April, in which case , it will be a whole year late to our plans. Please give me your insights can the addition of a baby child take long o_O??

Reactions: PrasadK

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Hello again :)
So I wrote again a petition to Mr Ralph’s office asking them to help me find out about my updates & it will be a long wait for me to write back on Oct.10th since I’m just asking specifically about these updates & if it was a general inquiry, I would have waited. Actually Ms Robyn was kind enough to reconsider my request & she gave me this feedback :
Dear Xxxx ,I spoke to IRCC again regarding your application at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

All assessments are complete and passed.
Medicals are valid until Sept 2020.
A request to add a baby to the application was received Sept 19th (4 days ago) and is awaiting review.

So thank God now , I’m done with this eligibility nightmare, I just hope the addition of my child goes smoothly & quickly so that we can consider moving before harsh winter kicks in , otherwise, we will have to postpone it to mid March or early April, in which case , it will be a whole year late to our plans. Please give me your insights can the addition of a baby child take long o_O??
Congratulations!!!

I don't think that the addition of a child to the application should take long. They should process it soon since you have passed all the stages. Congratulations again :)

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys