+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, i have a doubt now..

When i applied, i was working in my Noc job.. i left that job in May 2019 and was unemployed for 3 months. I started a new job in mid august...

Should i update the job change to IRCC?

Kindly advice.
No need as you are claiming points for the previous Job . It will delay ur application just let it be it will not effect your application

Reactions: bc92 and ashokacca

bc92

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Yes in comprehensive security screening......
But ss will complete 4 months on 24 September...... And I have heard ss takes much longer time, so how can ss be passed so soon????
It does seem kind of fast for comprehensive security screening, but I think it can happen. You should call the IRCC and ask what the update means, but I really don't think it's something negative. Who knows, maybe by the end of next week you'll be receiving the golden email!!!

Reactions: amans39

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
No need as you are claiming points for the previous Job . It will delay ur application just let it be it will not effect your application
Thanks.. thats what i thought as it does not affect my points..

What worried me was , i have mentioned my last job as currently working.. if ircc calls them for verification, my office will say i dont work there anymore... does it matter?.. i worked there till my AOR anyway...

Chee

Nov 2, 2018

What worried me was , i have mentioned my last job as currently working.. if ircc calls them for verification, my office will say i dont work there anymore... does it matter?.. i worked there till my AOR anyway...
That’s fine it was the time when u submitted the documents I think and if any issues they will contact you and as long as u are eligible for criteria

Reactions: ashokacca

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Looks like no one replied to this, so here's my two cents: It probably means that you eligibility was *previously* met, but the RR for funds was added sometime later. It's common when the application takes a long time, just like the re-medicals (frustrating, I know). It might actually be a good sign -- at the very least, they're working on your file. And I've read about people proactively updating the bank statements and it helps the application move forward.
@dukenukem I am not sure about this. As per my understanding, the status on the second page reflects the latest status i.e. met in your case. However, if you see a review on your funds then I guess there is no harm in sending them the bank statement again. The new document might just trigger your PPR.

Also, as we have recently seen, met or recommended pass do not guarantee anything. Any other officer reviewing your file might feel differently. In Sith's case IRCC asked him for 3 ADRs and then they made a decision. So I don't think that they are outright rejecting files without reviewing them or without giving applicants a fair opportunity to justify. Although, I do feel that Sith should have received a PFL but I don't know how much time they want to dedicate to a particular file with all the backlogs in place.

Many of us have not received any ADR and I am guessing that we have at least one opportunity to be heard in case they have a doubt. I am sure that they have to follow procedure and should have a strong enough reason to reject a file. Let us hope that Sith's appeal is taken into consideration, but let's try to not be so negative based on what happened to him. Not to lie, I am scared too but I have realized one thing - I don't mind waiting for some more time as long as I get the PR. All that talk about a decision being made, whether negative or positive so that we can move on with our lives is bullshit.

What we have to understand is that we may have just one chance. ITA cut-offs are much higher now and many of may not make the list again if we get refused this time. So waiting is better than withdrawing/getting refused.

No pain no gain!

supun567

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sri Lanka
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
Our AOR is 12 Nov 18.
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - blank
Info Sharing - Complete
Other reqs- Cancelled ( not sure what is this)
In GCMS notes I can find s.15 written on top corner in few pages.no sign of SS in GCMS notes.
Called agent twice, said everything is fine and file is waiting to be reviewed by an officer.
This is exactly the contents available in my gcms. Any update yet

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018

It's always better to inform IRCC about change of your job. better safe than be sorry.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hello everyone ......
After sithlord's refusal.... Really scared now......
Just saw a ghost update in my account.
Medical status changed from - passed to..... - we are reviewing ur medical results......
Any idea what it means??
I got remedical request and it changed from PASSED to "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details."

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Just got REMEDICAL request! It took 6 days since my BG check started.. Will book appointment to doctor this weekend. Hope to get PPR after this..
go ahead. hope you get your ppr soooon

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Recently got a reply from Ralph.

«I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov 11/18. It is at the CPC-Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.
Your spouse’s security checks are passed – yours are in progress since June. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Oct 23/19.»

My ss is still in progress although my spouse’s has already been completed. Hope to see some update before completing 1 year period.
Hi, for what reason are you in SS? And did you order cbsa notes .