+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello everyone ......
After sithlord's refusal.... Really scared now......
Just saw a ghost update in my account.
Medical status changed from - passed to..... - we are reviewing ur medical results......
Any idea what it means??
Hi, what's your AOR , I forgot, u had mentioned earlier

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Okay. Am sure either your medicals will be extended or you will get re medical request, in either case you will receive PPR mail very soon.
By the way, was there any mention of security screening in your gcms notes or you just got to know after u saw cbsa notes

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Okay. Am sure either your medicals will be extended or you will get re medical request, in either case you will receive PPR mail very soon.
By the way, was there any mention of security screening in your gcms notes or you just got to know after u saw cbsa notes
I nvr ordered any other notes except cbsa..... And in cbsa it shows ss

D

Deleted member 826724

Hey good people,

I have good news!

1. I received my CBSA notes today morning on waking up. I had not gone through them because I needed to go to work. However, Security had not started though.
2. At 0940hrs today, I received the GOLDEN Email. I need to land by 21st November 2019 when my MED expires.

NOTES:
AOR: 20th November 2018
PPR: 18th September 2019

-I will be submitting my passport tomorrow.
-I am forever thankful to God and everyone who has been encouraging us here. For sure, my dream has come true. Finally, I need help or someone who can help me to learn from experience on what I need to do as I prepare for my landing. Be blessed all.

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hey good people,

I have good news!

1. I received my CBSA notes today morning on waking up. I had not gone through them because I needed to go to work. However, Security had not started though.
2. At 0940hrs today, I received the GOLDEN Email. I need to land by 21st November 2019 when my MED expires.

NOTES:
AOR: 20th November 2018
PPR: 18th September 2019

-I will be submitting my passport tomorrow.
-I am forever thankful to God and everyone who has been encouraging us here. For sure, my dream has come true. Finally, I need help or someone who can help me to learn from experience on what I need to do as I prepare for my landing. Be blessed all.
Congratulations. Why did you thought earlier that you were in SS? Did you get any ADR ?

dukenukem

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
New Delhi
Looks like no one replied to this, so here's my two cents: It probably means that you eligibility was *previously* met, but the RR for funds was added sometime later. It's common when the application takes a long time, just like the re-medicals (frustrating, I know). It might actually be a good sign -- at the very least, they're working on your file. And I've read about people proactively updating the bank statements and it helps the application move forward.
@dukenukem I am not sure about this. As per my understanding, the status on the second page reflects the latest status i.e. met in your case. However, if you see a review on your funds then I guess there is no harm in sending them the bank statement again. The new document might just trigger your PPR.

Also, as we have recently seen, met or recommended pass do not guarantee anything. Any other officer reviewing your file might feel differently. In Sith's case IRCC asked him for 3 ADRs and then they made a decision. So I don't think that they are outright rejecting files without reviewing them or without giving applicants a fair opportunity to justify. Although, I do feel that Sith should have received a PFL but I don't know how much time they want to dedicate to a particular file with all the backlogs in place.

Many of us have not received any ADR and I am guessing that we have at least one opportunity to be heard in case they have a doubt. I am sure that they have to follow procedure and should have a strong enough reason to reject a file. Let us hope that Sith's appeal is taken into consideration, but let's try to not be so negative based on what happened to him. Not to lie, I am scared too but I have realized one thing - I don't mind waiting for some more time as long as I get the PR. All that talk about a decision being made, whether negative or positive so that we can move on with our lives is bullshit.

What we have to understand is that we may have just one chance. ITA cut-offs are much higher now and many of may not make the list again if we get refused this time. So waiting is better than withdrawing/getting refused.

No pain no gain!
Thanks guys !! as of now I have not received any ADR. However I am tensed as even I have a gift deed for about 40% of the required amount.
I guess I will wait and watch what happens. Sith's refusal has been a big shocker and has shown that anything can happen.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
So I did some data digging and added new charts to the spreadsheet as new sheets. One is NOC wise PRs issued in the region of Ontario and another is top 10 city wise PRs issued. The data is from Jan 2018 to June 2019.

My NOC has barely seen in any PRs. There can be two reasons for it - either there is no demand for it which would explain the delay or there are hardly any applicants with my NOC. The data is also available in the spreadsheets. Just search for your NOC.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11oVBQuoR_WKD_N5qqQfEgUJ0j1QlxQUU7JtWdiOvjZw/edit#gid=0

Data available at this link - https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/f7e5498e-0ad8-4417-85c9-9b8aff9b9eda

Reactions: ocanadaocanada

dukenukem

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
New Delhi
So I did some data digging and added new charts to the spreadsheet as new sheets. One is NOC wise PRs issued in the region of Ontario and another is top 10 city wise PRs issued. The data is from Jan 2018 to June 2019.

My NOC has barely seen in any PRs. There can be two reasons for it - either there is no demand for it which would explain the delay or there are hardly any applicants with my NOC. The data is also available in the spreadsheets. Just search for your NOC.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11oVBQuoR_WKD_N5qqQfEgUJ0j1QlxQUU7JtWdiOvjZw/edit#gid=0

Data available at this link - https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/f7e5498e-0ad8-4417-85c9-9b8aff9b9eda
I too did some data digging on immi tracker..... it appears that most cases get their PPR at 290 day mark... there were indeed very few cases which went higher than 300 days..... it appears that we are indeed in the blackhole of IRCC where they dont care about time anymore. All that said and done, now given silence feels good as long as its not a rejection.

Reactions: Ojans19 and amans39

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
I too did some data digging on immi tracker..... it appears that most cases get their PPR at 290 day mark... there were indeed very few cases which went higher than 300 days..... it appears that we are indeed in the blackhole of IRCC where they dont care about time anymore. All that said and done, now given silence feels good as long as its not a rejection.
IRCC has disciplined the applicants by way one refusal. Everybody is ready to wait now as long as their application doesn't get rejected.

It's like they have shown you the worst, and everything else seems better now.