+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
@SithLord -Machi, I have not been active on this forum for quite sometime and only returned when I heard about your refusal. Hope you get through this strongly and see if there are any chances of you can appeal them. You always had a good CRS score to get into the Pool and by God's grace your application gets approved.

Many prayers and Stay strong bro. Good luck and Good speed.!!

Cheers
Shan

Reactions: hishamx87

xnitkam

Jan 4, 2018
@SithLord - Buddy ! My heart feels for you . By chance I stumbled on this forum and your case decision posts just blew my mind. This is not the end bro. Keep the faith as I said in my last post and hire the services of an immigration lawyer. There are many in Canada who would happily refer you to the best one. I am sure you would be a proud PR soon and your story will be motivation for future generations of PR applicants. See you soon in Canada. GOD Speed.

Cheers

D

Deleted member 826724

Recently got a reply from Ralph.

«I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov 11/18. It is at the CPC-Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.
Your spouse’s security checks are passed – yours are in progress since June. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Oct 23/19.»

My ss is still in progress although my spouse’s has already been completed. Hope to see some update before completing 1 year period.
This is good news!

harrysohal91

Feb 12, 2019
That is good news. Don’t waste time. Do it asap.

Whoch number did you call exactly?
I have been calling through a friend who lives in Canada. Realized merging the calls works great!

Should I go ahead with my medicals without knowing the specifics? I haven't received any email or update, the agent I spoke to said an email has been sent.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I am asking this again......
Pls comment, if any info about it......
What are the chances of refusal or rejection if eligibility & criminality is passed, but security in ss?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I have been calling through a friend who lives in Canada. Realized merging the calls works great!

Should I go ahead with my medicals without knowing the specifics? I haven't received any email or update, the agent I spoke to said an email has been sent.
Chk the spam folder. If u still can't find the email, raise a web form to technical department, informing them about the same asap.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
What are the chances of refusal or rejection if eligibility & criminality is passed, but security in ss?
The chances are very low.
I really doubt, they have time and desire to go through all the documents due to the high number of applicants.

Reactions: Priya0227
D

Deleted member 826724

Thank you for the update. You are in good hands. I also like the fact that you found ways of getting to contact the agents. Well done

D

Deleted member 826724

Thank you for the update. You are in good hands. I also like the fact that you found ways of getting to contact the agents

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
The chances are very low.
I really doubt, they have time and desire to go through all the documents due to the high number of applicants.
If you're referring to refusal based on eligibility, then I'm quite certain that it's not reviewed once it is conclusively marked as Passed. SS only relates to the admissibility part. Take it easy you'll get through soon.

namrez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Not the news that anyone wants to hear, just woke up to a refusal.

1) PG Diploma was missing from WES Summary so the officer concluded I do not have two degrees.
2) Officer was not satisfied I worked for the employer I declared since I didn't provide IT returns. I had a low salary so I was tax exempt. My employer provided with a salary certificate mentioning I was tax exempt, payslips but still employer was not convinced.
3) Gift deed was not accepted even though the funds has been sitting in my account for more than a year collecting interest.

Oh well back to the good old Ray of Hope days
I am so sorry to hear this. Second time will be a charm, try again!

Michael675

Feb 10, 2018
Recently got a reply from Ralph.

«I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov 11/18. It is at the CPC-Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.
Your spouse’s security checks are passed – yours are in progress since June. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Oct 23/19.»

My ss is still in progress although my spouse’s has already been completed. Hope to see some update before completing 1 year period.
Same as my case. I got ppr on September 12th. Stay relaxed. You will get your visa soon