+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by senthilkumarank, Nov 1, 2018.

1. That's a shock to hear, so sorry to learn this.

SithLord likes this.
  2. This is insane, at least they should have given you a chance to tell your part of the story before arriving at a conclusion to send a refusal.

3. Welcome to the IRCC where turnover speed is more important than accuracy.

To be honest it feels like a top down problem. Workers feel pressured to get through the large amount of files in a time line using inefficient methods that they can't deviate from.

Probably just leads to type I and type II errors across the board. Any aspect of your application that requires critical thinking is looking susceptible to error.

PrasadK likes this.
  4. OMG i feel hurt and empty reading this message, words can't express how i feel at this moment. . Because of you today i got my PR you was my hope and encouragement. Even save me money by not hiring a consultant. My prayers are with you that your application will have positive outcome whichever road you take.

5. Whattttt ??????
    Are they nuts
    One year wait for this reply........
    I really hurt and disappointed to hear this sith...... I don't know the procedure ahead...... But plz appeal....... I really pray, they revert der action...... :(

6. But u said eligibility was met.......
    This means ur file got picked up for final review, u could have got ppr instead.......
    I sincerely pray that u get justice.......

Chee likes this.
  7. Really feel sorry and hurt for you @SithLord. Try your best to save this case to see if it can be re-opened, as there are so many same win cases in the past. I will say this might be a curve in your life path but it will lead you to success eventually!

8. Is it possible to get refusal even after elegibility is passed?

9. Congratulations! A well deserved PPR! Thank you for your encouragement too. Wishing you all the best as you start a new life.

10. OMG! This has made my day end so badly. @SithLord, please, appeal after getting an immigration lawyer. This is so sad indeed. I am hurt

11. Hi @SithLord, I am also sending you virtual hugs. As everyone has said, seek the help of a good immigration lawyer to reopen your case. I have seen how helpful you have been on this forum to many of us and it is so unfair that they rejected your application after many months. I will keep you in my prayers.

12. OMG please hire a lawyer to reopen your file... I heard about some cases who got refusal then with the help of a lawyer they managed to get their PR.

Hope to hear good news about you soon

13. I am so sorry to hear this. So disappointed and I think its fair to say that we all stand with you. I hope something else works out soon.

14. Congratulations indeed! Let’s keep praying for our brother @SithLord

devikaroland likes this.
  15. It looks like Review is required for funds and for FSW points.
    I guess they also asked you for RRPF? Did they also ask you for additional documents?