+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Michael675

Feb 10, 2018
Hi, congratulations...
Our AOR is 12 Nov 2018.
Even I got the ADR for Military service form in 20 Feb 2019 and submitted it on 21 Feb 2019. After that nothing heard.
Got GCMS notes on 5th August.
All passed, expect security is blank. The ADR was read on 15th Mar 2019.
Called agent in mid August, said our file is in queue for review by an officer.
Stay relaxed it's same my case. U will get ppr soon

harrysohal91

Feb 12, 2019
Hi guys! Need your advice here! I got a ghost update on Sept 11. I called IRCC today and apparently it was a re-medical request.

I have not received any email (checked spam), and my profile has no mention of it either. Is there anybody on here who has gone through this, any idea what should be done?

TIA!

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
No ban. They were not convinced for both proof of employment and funds.

I will make an appeal to have my case reconsidered after collecting more documents
Appeal ... with the help of a lawyer...I think you will get it sorted out shortly... don't worry

ignorance19

Jan 29, 2019
I'm not sure about the proof of employment anymore. I submitted offer letter, relieving letter, salary certificate, payslips. Gave an explanation I had no IT files because I was tax exempt. My employer also included the same in salary certificate. Still he refused it based on the probabilities that I did not work for the employer because It returns was not received lol.
I've been following you for a while, feeling shocked to receive this news. Never thought this way. Anyway, try to appeal this case. Otherwise, enter the pool again, this time you'll mke it.

Just a quick question, did they list all these reasons to refuse your case? As I'm sure there are people who didn't submit tax documents but their applications approved? Is there any main reason for your refusal?

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys! Need your advice here! I got a ghost update on Sept 11. I called IRCC today and apparently it was a re-medical request.

I have not received any email (checked spam), and my profile has no mention of it either. Is there anybody on here who has gone through this, any idea what should be done?

TIA!
What's your AOR?

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Not the news that anyone wants to hear, just woke up to a refusal.

1) PG Diploma was missing from WES Summary so the officer concluded I do not have two degrees.
2) Officer was not satisfied I worked for the employer I declared since I didn't provide IT returns. I had a low salary so I was tax exempt. My employer provided with a salary certificate mentioning I was tax exempt, payslips but still employer was not convinced.
3) Gift deed was not accepted even though the funds has been sitting in my account for more than a year collecting interest.

Oh well back to the good old Ray of Hope days
I’m sorry and disappointed to hear this and I hope they reconsider your case.

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018

1) PG Diploma was missing from WES Summary so the officer concluded I do not have two degrees.
2) Officer was not satisfied I worked for the employer I declared since I didn't provide IT returns. I had a low salary so I was tax exempt. My employer provided with a salary certificate mentioning I was tax exempt, payslips but still employer was not convinced.
3) Gift deed was not accepted even though the funds has been sitting in my account for more than a year collecting interest.

It's a sad thing to know about your refusal after having a pause on your life for more than 10 months. Hope and will pray for your success to cross to the other side soon. This "November 2018" family will be incomplete without you and all those who are waiting for their PRs

Reactions: PrasadK
D

Deleted member 826724

Good day all.

I am wishing you all a good day. Who has received a GOLDEN emai?

D

Deleted member 826724

TIA!
That is good news. Don’t waste time. Do it asap.

Whoch number did you call exactly?

Indu GP

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
i submitted my application on my own..I have uploaded the required documents ..i haven't had the knowledge to think about scenarios like this...i hope they make the decision is as soon as possible...so that i can move on with my life

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
That is good news. Don’t waste time. Do it asap.

Whoch number did you call exactly?
You need an IME number for doing re-medical I am not sure where else it will mentioned other than the email they sent requesting the same.. I completed my re-medical and hospital uploaded it today.

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018

Heartbreaking, Sith.. It is bad news for all of us...

Very unfair on the part of IRCC...

Reactions: PrasadK

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Recently got a reply from Ralph.

«I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov 11/18. It is at the CPC-Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.
Your spouse’s security checks are passed – yours are in progress since June. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Oct 23/19.»

My ss is still in progress although my spouse’s has already been completed. Hope to see some update before completing 1 year period.

Reactions: Inabt

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Recently got a reply from Ralph.

«I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov 11/18. It is at the CPC-Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.
Your spouse’s security checks are passed – yours are in progress since June. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Oct 23/19.»

My ss is still in progress although my spouse’s has already been completed. Hope to see some update before completing 1 year period.
Same as my status except that my security is in progress since May.