+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Tried to figure out but couldnt.
And just realized, they only gave us points for 2-3 yrs of work experience, 11 FSW points as far as I remember. I think I should call them & ask if eligibility is completely passed. Which number shall I dial to contact them from middle east? Or is there a way to contact someone at my visa office in Paris?
There is no phone number for Paris VO

I could only find email ID

parisimmigration@international.gc.ca

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
For those who ordered GCMS notes in June 2019, did anyone receive their notes?
Ordered in June 20, still not receive anything til now. While someone who ordered in August received it in 30 days. I ordered thru getgcms..
Any updates on you guys?
@Neeraj015 @Indu GP @Prabha22 @ashokacca
I ordered on June 16 and got them somewhere around August 1st week.

I ordered through gcmsbuddy. I was told the delay was because of administrative delay

Vijita

Jan 6, 2019
Congratulations! So you're FSW Outland and did not get request to redo your medicals? So it means you have to land by October...
Can you update us when you get your COPR and let us know until when is it valid (want to know if it will be valid til your 1yr medical expiry or if it was automatically extended)?
I hope the rest of us waiting get our PPR soon too!
Sure. Will update.
Hope rest of u get the ppr soon

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
For those who ordered GCMS notes in June 2019, did anyone receive their notes?
Ordered in June 20, still not receive anything til now. While someone who ordered in August received it in 30 days. I ordered thru getgcms..
Any updates on you guys?
@Neeraj015 @Indu GP @Prabha22 @ashokacca
I ordered mid July and haven't received yet

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys. My AOR was November 1st and I received PPR on August 24. In my letter it said I need to submit my passport for visa stamping within 30 days and land in Canada before my medicals expire, which is November 2nd.
Since November 2 is too soon, I've asked my processing center (Ottawa) to extend the validity of my medicals. In response I received a request to redo the medicals form scratch.
My question is, do I still need to submit my passport within the original 30-day period as was stated in the ready for visa email? Or there's no need, since my application was reopened with the new medical check request?

Any help would be appreciated!