PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
We are all frustrated indeed! I have received my Gcms noted this evening exactly after 30days after I applied....it indicates that i have passed eligibility but they have not started on my security.

It is frustrating. Don’t give up even though that you are likely to get the job. The fight continues.
When did you order and where? I ordered GCMS in June thru getgcms and I still have not received it yet!!! I just hope I am really in the final stages of getting approved and finalized..:confused:

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hi All,
I am a silent reader...
PPR received today !!!!!!!!!
AOR- Nov 4 2018
MEP - Dec 6
RPRF request - Dec 20
RPRF paid - Dec 21
Longgggg silence and no update
PPR mail - Sept 6 2019
Congratulations! So you're FSW Outland and did not get request to redo your medicals? So it means you have to land by October...
Can you update us when you get your COPR and let us know until when is it valid (want to know if it will be valid til your 1yr medical expiry or if it was automatically extended)?
I hope the rest of us waiting get our PPR soon too!

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Bonus points for Weather :p:p

Btw when did you pass eligibility? If I have to guess, your security could have started same day.
Tried to figure out but couldnt.
And just realized, they only gave us points for 2-3 yrs of work experience, 11 FSW points as far as I remember. I think I should call them & ask if eligibility is completely passed. Which number shall I dial to contact them from middle east? Or is there a way to contact someone at my visa office in Paris?

D

Deleted member 826724

When did you order and where? I ordered GCMS in June thru getgcms and I still have not received it yet!!! I just hope I am really in the final stages of getting approved and finalized..:confused:
I forgot to mention. I ordered in August 5th and I received them by September 5th.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
yes i called them..Agent told me that i passed everything.. just need my remedical to finalize the application.. lets see how it goes
When did you call them?

Reactions: jessy87

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
For those who ordered GCMS notes in June 2019, did anyone receive their notes?
Ordered in June 20, still not receive anything til now. While someone who ordered in August received it in 30 days. I ordered thru getgcms..
Any updates on you guys?
@Neeraj015 @Indu GP @Prabha22 @ashokacca

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
For those who ordered GCMS notes in June 2019, did anyone receive their notes?
Ordered in June 20, still not receive anything til now. While someone who ordered in August received it in 30 days. I ordered thru getgcms..
Any updates on you guys?
@Neeraj015 @Indu GP @Prabha22 @ashokacca

yea, here I am
ordered mid june, then july second week, then second week of august
so far received none, no notes at all, my friend ordered it for me, got request tracking number and payment receipt number.

Hello **************,
You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
The information and document that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.

Processing Times

• If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
  • If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the first day following its receipt, unless an extension is taken.
  • If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
  • Please note that due to the volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) processes, it is not unusual for responses to be sent late in the day of the due date.
Tracking Number

Your request tracking number is **************.. Your payment receipt number is **************.
Due to the large volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) receives, please wait until after 31 calendar days has passed before submitting a status request with your tracking number.
Extensions

Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Questions?

Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.
Thank you for using the ATIP Online Request.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
yea, here I am
ordered mid june, then july second week, then second week of august
so far received none, no notes at all, my friend ordered it for me, got request tracking number and payment receipt number.
Oh dear! You ordered 3x and nothing received? I just hope we get approval soonest.. I read in their emails that one of the reason for delay is that the application might be in the final stages.. I hope that is the case and we get our PPR anytime now..

Reactions: kzeed12

sasl18

Aug 23, 2019
Congrats......
Did u by any any chance did u have any rr or ss?
I'm not sure. I never ordered notes. Just emailed Mr. Goodale on late July and found out that My eligibility was met, criminality passed and security wasn't started. Last week I received the re-medical request.

Last edited:
Reactions: kzeed12