+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Alecm464

Feb 3, 2019
Don't say that, everyone saying applicants get their PPR around medical expiry. Mine will expire at Nov 12.
Hello,
AOR 20th Nov '18
Mine and my wife's medicals expire 09th Sept '19.
We got Request to redo medicals on 08th Aug '19. Completed re-medicals on 19th August '19 and uploaded.
No communication since then.

Our case is different though as my wife does have a chronic illness which requires relatively expensive medicine.
So we are hopeful for PPR request sometime soon, otherwise PFL is the other side of the coin (to explain mitigating factors of medical costs).

Would you think that CIC would issue PFL before request for re-medical or after (considering that the 'complexity' in our case is actually medicals)?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
We had uploaded documents from two banks where we have savings accounts
Bank1 gave current and 6 months average balance, but with only last 4 digits of account number. Hence we attached latest statements with full account numbers.
Bank2 gave current and 3 months average balance. Hence we attached statements for previous 6 months from bank2.

From the GCMS notes, it looks like the first officer put the Review Required on 4th Jan and it hasn't been reviewed since :(
We are not sure what else to upload! Anybody else in a similar situation? We are in USA if that helps.
I sent only a statement from Bank of America. It shows the last 4 digits of the account number as well as the current balance and the average 6 months balance.

Had zero issues with it.

I think you sent too many documents especially for the bank 1. More documents - more issues that might catch the eyes of CIC

It's very important to provide those documents that they ask for. There are so many cases in which applicants proactively uploaded pay stubs although they didn't have to and then CIC looked at those pay stubs and marked the case RR. They will look at all documents that you provide regardless of whether they ask for them or not. And if they find something they don't like or understand, it's a problem.

Last edited:

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I sent only a statement from Bank of America. It shows the last 4 digits of the account number as well as the current balance and the average 6 months balance.

Had zero issues with it.

I think you sent too many documents especially for the bank 1. More documents - more issues that might catch the eyes of CIC

It's very important to provide those documents that they ask for. There are so many cases in which applicants proactively uploaded pay stubs although they didn't have to and then CIC looked at those pay stubs and marked the case RR. They will look at all documents that you provide regardless of whether they ask for them or not. And if they find something they don't like or understand, it's a problem.
Thanks for your response.I will upload a new statement with the balance for today and an average for the last 6 months.Did you attach any cover letter with your full account number?

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
My medical expire on the 6th of Oct 2019 and no update yet or re-med request. Also, I can’t sign in to my account for some reason.