+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

D

Deleted member 826724

Once you get transferred from global services to ircc options 1 1 1 - use options 2 1 1 0 - you will be transferred to member sponsorship line where it is the same agents handling pr calls - you will not get disconnected - good luck
Thank you so much for this help. I called and waited for my turn. After 30mins, I spoke with agent Husein who was very kind.

Unfortunately, he advised me that he didn't have access to the outland system. He is able to access the inland system only. He was kind enough to send me an email with steps to follow to reach Nairobi VO.

Reactions: kzeed12

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
HI Guys,
I just received a re-medical after such long wait from Jan where my eligibility was changed to met and criminality passed. Any idea what will happen after a re-medical. I heard PPR comes around soon. Anyone knows how's soon that would be?
Good news buddy. From the cases I've seen, it usually takes them about 7-10 days to issue PPR after the medical institution submits your medicals.

Michael675

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks SithLord and Kzeed12.
Yesterday, I managed to speak to an agent. She was a nice lady which confirmed the same status
Eligibility : met
Criminality : Passed
Security of my wife :passed
Only the pending is my security.
Medical is valid till November.

I believe I am under SS as I travelled to alomost 18 countries between business and tourism and also I served my obligatory military service in my country.

Hope to get the PPR before the expiry of my medicals

ESt1990

Jul 3, 2019
Morning guys!

Received my visa ready email a few days ago.

AOR: 11th Nov 2018

Medical passed: 10th Dec 2018

Biometrics: 20th Dec 2018

Visa ready: 28th Aug 2019

No updates since Dec 2018 for 8 months. Send 5-6 web forms and received only standard replies. Ordered GCMS (via getgcms) in June and received them in July, but without any useful info.

And then out of blue I received my visa ready email. Preparing my passports and photos to get my visa stamped and we are good to go!

Still waiting for a response from the Immi office, but is it correct that I have to cross the border before the 10th Dec 2019 (12 months since the med check passed)? This is crazy since now I have a full time job and other commitments. It’s great to receive this email, but I am really confused about the crossing border part. Will see what my immi office replies. Really hope that you will receive your visas soon guys! All the best

D

Deleted member 826724

Morning guys!

No updates since Dec 2018 for 8 months. Send 5-6 web forms and received only standard replies. Ordered GCMS (via getgcms) in June and received them in July, but without any useful info.

And then out of blue I received my visa ready email. Preparing my passports and photos to get my visa stamped and we are good to go!

Still waiting for a response from the Immi office, but is it correct that I have to cross the border before the 10th Dec 2019 (12 months since the med check passed)? This is crazy since now I have a full time job and other commitments. It’s great to receive this email, but I am really confused about the crossing border part. Will see what my immi office replies. Really hope that you will receive your visas soon guys! All the best
This is good news! Congratulations and I wish you all the best.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Morning guys!

i hope they would have extended your medicals or else you have an option to inform them if they could extend the date or you could do a remed to extend the date ..

Anyways Congrats - no movement for 8 months and then all of a sudden - hope the same happens to everyone here who are still waiting ..

Congrats Again - keep us posted - Best Wishes :)

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Morning guys!

Congrats! But you’re wrong about your medicals. Your medicals are valid for 1 year after you took the exam, not 1 year after your has passed. My mep was December 12th, but I tool my medical test on October 17th and I have to land by October 16th.

Reactions: Canada2019__

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Morning guys!

Congrats!!!

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Here we go. It's the start of 10 mos of waiting for us November 2018 applicants! I hope and pray that we get our golden RFV mails this month!