+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Michael675

Feb 10, 2018
@SithLord
Hi Dear, I want your help with an issue.
Every time I try to call the IRCC. I follow all the steps and i enter the file number and the year of birth then I hear a recorded message that all the agents are busy and please try to call later then the call disconnects.

This happend 4 times on four different days and timings.
Can you please advise how can I reach an agent to check my file.

Your help is highly appreciated

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord
Hi Dear, I want your help with an issue.
Every time I try to call the IRCC. I follow all the steps and i enter the file number and the year of birth then I hear a recorded message that all the agents are busy and please try to call later then the call disconnects.

This happend 4 times on four different days and timings.
Can you please advise how can I reach an agent to check my file.

Your help is highly appreciated
You will need to keep trying. There is no real solution to this. I usually call them around 8.30 am Ottawa time and get through. There are others who have mentioned reaching them at around 3.30 pm Ottawa time. So you will have to keep trying.

Michael675

Feb 10, 2018
You will need to keep trying. There is no real solution to this. I usually call them around 8.30 am Ottawa time and get through. There are others who have mentioned reaching them at around 3.30 pm Ottawa time. So you will have to keep trying.
Thank you. I will try again today

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Did you guys send the mail to MP
Call centre agent said, there is a note in the system that my application received enquiries from MP line twice this month. One on August 6(Ahmed Hussen) and the other on August 15(Ralph Goodale). This was Ralph's second enquiry, he made the first on May 9th.

Still they have not touched my application. Last movement of any kind on my file was on April 26, 2019.

I have literally run out of options. If anyone has suggestions I'm all ears.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I won't be in Canada in 2019 for sure. Now PPR without remed looks impossible (about 6 weeks left for me), and if I have one more year to land in Canada, I will definitely spend New year holidays with my family here :)
I have 6 weeks left too. When does it expire for you?

Last week, I sent them a request that I will still be able to complete my landing before medical expires on Oct 16. As expected no response. I have assumed that they rejected it and just waiting for my medical to expire.

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Call centre agent said, there is a note in the system that my application received enquiries from MP line twice this month. One on August 6(Ahmed Hussen) and the other on August 15(Ralph Goodale). This was Ralph's second enquiry, he made the first on May 9th.

Still they have not touched my application. Last movement of any kind on my file was on April 26, 2019.

I have literally run out of options. If anyone has suggestions I'm all ears.
How many times did you contact hussen

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
You haven't been here long, have you?... for most of us a this point, they only give generic answers, webform, MP, calling CIC, the time they were useful is gone, that's why we get more anxious, because we don't know what's going on
It’s so unfortunate. I hope they reach out to you soon.