FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I have a bachelors degree 4 years and a 1 year diploma the immigration agent is the one that processed the my documents. What I would like to know is what should i submit as proof. I also copied everything that was on the notes for gcms. I spoke to the immigration agent who did my application and she is telling me to wait which is bullshit based on what I have learn't observing on the forum. I know what is the problem what do I need to provide as proof to correct im thats what i'm asking. The review information is provided i think in the second paragraph where it says 05/0719 ad it speaks to applicant application promoted
Ask your consultant for the ECA report.
U should have two degrees as per your qualifications. That gives you additional points. As your work experience is fine.
Seems he messed up your education section. Act fast and send ECA and certificates asap via webform.

Reactions: kzeed12

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I have been hearing about medical expiry trigger too but honestly, after what my application has gone through. I am not keeping any hopes of something happening.

Just waiting for November 2019 AOR thread to start up so I can join that group.
You are absolutely right - Medicals expiry triggers the process for sure!

In my case ~2-3 weeks before medical expiry back in July they asked for ADRs and shortly after initiated Security Check

Basically, Medicals expiry is the only hope for all of us ;)

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ask your consultant for the ECA report.
U should have two degrees as per your qualifications. That gives you additional points. As your work experience is fine.
Seems he messed up your education section. Act fast and send ECA and certificates asap via webform.
Thank you I have asked her however she refuse to give it to me or do anything just keep saying wait. I will log in online to WES and ICAS and download the reports and submit with copies of my degree I think it should still be online. I'm never ever using an agent for anything again this forum has been an life saver cant explain how much I appreciate you all. I will keep you updated.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

In my case ~2-3 weeks before medical expiry back in July they asked for ADRs and shortly after initiated Security Check

Out last hope then let's see if my application's curse is finally lifted,

6 weeks for my medical expiry.

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
I have a bachelors degree 4 years and a 1 year diploma the immigration agent is the one that processed the my documents. What I would like to know is what should i submit as proof. I also copied everything that was on the notes for gcms. I spoke to the immigration agent who did my application and she is telling me to wait which is bullshit based on what I have learn't observing on the forum. I know what is the problem what do I need to provide as proof to correct im thats what i'm asking. The review information is provided i think in the second paragraph where it says 05/0719 ad it speaks to applicant application promoted
Did you get to see your WES/ECE results at all? The Canadian equivalent probably wasn't met for the diploma. If that's the case your immigration agent should have told you that before applying because then you would have lost major points on your application.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Finally received COPR 5days before my 10th month.. And I have got stamp with city name as Toronto..do they have some hard and fast rule that I have to land in Toronto? Can't I land somewhere else ?
Yes, you can land anywhere. In fact, I am landing in Quebec despite my destination being Toronto. If you decide to land in Quebec though, make sure that the address you will provide is outside of Quebec

Reactions: ruchikathakur16

zayats

Aug 29, 2019
Hi all!

First of all thank you to all members contributing to make this journey as smooth as possible!!

I have been a silent reader for many months and like most of you, I am tired of waiting all this time as I am entering my 10th month in few days.

My AOR is Nov 8 and I am a CEC inland applicant currently working full time in Quebec. Primary office CPC Edmonton and secondary is CPC Ottawa.

For the process, everything was going normal until I received in mid April a request letter asking me to ''confirm my address of residency''.

I believe the request letter was because I currently work in Quebec. I plan to move back to Ontario (where i completed my bachelor degree), reason why I applied to express entry and not to through Quebec system.

When I applied to Express Entry I indicated two different addresses : I indicated my current Quebec adrress as my residency address and I indicated my friend's one in Ontario as my mailing address as I was planning to move anytime to Ontario to his place and did not want to miss any potential mail after I move.

The request letter was asking me to prove where i live so I explained that I live in quebec, gave electricity bills proving my adress and in the same letter mentionned that I am however planning to change my job and move to Ontario because my roots are there etc etc.

Until now I didnt receive any update. The only thing was a ghost update for the document section which changed to non applicable a week after i submitted the letter.

In the meantime since nothing changed, I decided to order my gcms notes to have a better view of what is going on.

I was schocked to see that it mentionned my Eligibility as failed and that on the outgoing correspondence section the last update was in May and it was a refusal letter that was started to be drafted but never sent to me as the last thing I received was the request letter for the address in April.

All the times I called the agents were telling me that no decision is made yet and my file is in queue to be reviewed by an officer and there is no deadline or way to send any reminder, the only thing is to wait. The answer remains the same every time I call until now.

The weird thing is that in the case notes, the Officer said that I meet all the requirements and everything is passed.
I don't understand now why the case analyst marks the eligibility as failed and the file has to go back for '' a review with the officer'', plus I don't see any review required anywhere on my file?

After what I saw in the Gcms notes, my deduction is that the case anaIyst wants to complicate things regarding the fact that I am currently in Quebec, so at the end of July , I proactively sent a ''LETTER OF INTENT TO LEAVE QUEBEC'' where I explained that I want to go back to Ontario to pursue my graduate studies and work; plus I attached some proof that I applied for jobs in Ontario, some email conversations with some friends etc.

Currently, I am under an implied status and I already applied for a work permit extension in July. My medicals expires october 11th if I am not wrong.

I am really worried because the status says eligibility failed and final is refused. Plus there was a refusal letter drafted but never sent. Is my case already refused or is it just a recommendation by the case analyst? I hope my letter of intent to leave Quebec solves everything quickly before the final review by the officer.

It's been already 4 months guys what do you think I should do? Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for any info or help guys!

GCMS NOTES pertinent sections :

ASSESSMENTS

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Failed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Failed
Final: Refused

PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
Assigned To: CA16192
Assigned By: CA16192
Due Date: 2019/05/16

OTHER REQS
H &C: 0
A39-A41
A39-A41: 1
Created Date: 2019/05/01 09:58:37
Created By: CA 16192
Updated Date: 2019/05/01 09:58:41
Updated By: CA16192
Type: Non-compliance
Status Updated By: CA16192
Status Updated Date: 2019/05/01 09:58:39
Assigned To: RC-9518
Due Date: 2019/05/31 02:00:00
UCI #:
Family Name:
Given Name:
Activity #: 2-S2FVZC4
Validity Date:

A39-A41: 2
Created Date: 2019/05/01 09:57:35
Updated Date: 2019/05/01 09:57:35
User ID/ID utilisateur: SB24462

Request Identifier:
Requested Date: 06/13/2019
Status Updated Date: 2019/05/01 09:57:30

REFUSAL GROUNDS
REFUSAL GROUNDS: 1
Created Date: 2010/05/2119:42:11
Created By: SADMIN
Updated Date: 2014/11/1419:43:13
Updated By: SADMIN
Article Of The Act: A 10( 1)
Article Description: Agreements - Consultations with the provinces

CORRESPONDENCE
OUTGOING
OUTGOING: 1
Created Date: 2019/05/01 09:58:55
Updated Date: 2019/05/01 09:58:55
Created Office: CPC Edmonton
UCI:
Party ID:
Correspondence ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Organization ID:
Document#:
Document: Refusal letter/Lettre de refus
Type: Word
Family Name:
Given Name:
Due Date: 2019/05/31
All Items Rec'd: N/A
Via: Online
Via Details: Online/En ligne
Name:
Status Updated Date: 2019/05/01
Sent By:
Sent Date:
Printed By:
Printed Date:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2019/04/16 11 :57:34
Updated Date: 2019/04/16 11 :59:40
Restricted: No
Label: General
Time Generated I Heure d'execution: 11 :12:06 (EDT/HAE)
Date Generated I Date d'execution: 2019-06-13

Text: Request letter/PFL sent to PA to clarify address of residence. 7 days given to comply. BF Ap242019

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2019/04/04 18:46:46
Updated Date: 2019/04/04 18:47:13
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC Edmonton
Text:
*OFFICER REVIEW-APPLICATION*: EXXXXXXXXX FOSS/GCMS NAI ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R87.1
ELIGIBILITY****** Canadian Work Experience - Having reviewed the application as a whole, the PAs temporary resident status, work permits, language test results, and upon analysis, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian experience class Section R87 .1 of the
Regulations. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A 11.2/R87 .1 A 11.2 Met and Selection EE
passed *****ADMISSIBILITY***** PA Background information reviewed, no concerns Criminality: PA:
NRT-ALL REQUIRED PCS

shanthisri

May 15, 2018
Hi all!

First of all thank you to all members contributing to make this journey as smooth as possible!!

I have been a silent reader for many months and like most of you, I am tired of waiting all this time as I am entering my 10th month in few days.

My AOR is Nov 8 and I am a CEC inland applicant currently working full time in Quebec. Primary office CPC Edmonton and secondary is CPC Ottawa.

For the process, everything was going normal until I received in mid April a request letter asking me to ''confirm my address of residency''.

I believe the request letter was because I currently work in Quebec. I plan to move back to Ontario (where i completed my bachelor degree), reason why I applied to express entry and not to through Quebec system.

When I applied to Express Entry I indicated two different addresses : I indicated my current Quebec adrress as my residency address and I indicated my friend's one in Ontario as my mailing address as I was planning to move anytime to Ontario to his place and did not want to miss any potential mail after I move.

The request letter was asking me to prove where i live so I explained that I live in quebec, gave electricity bills proving my adress and in the same letter mentionned that I am however planning to change my job and move to Ontario because my roots are there etc etc.

Until now I didnt receive any update. The only thing was a ghost update for the document section which changed to non applicable a week after i submitted the letter.

In the meantime since nothing changed, I decided to order my gcms notes to have a better view of what is going on.

I was schocked to see that it mentionned my Eligibility as failed and that on the outgoing correspondence section the last update was in May and it was a refusal letter that was started to be drafted but never sent to me as the last thing I received was the request letter for the address in April.

All the times I called the agents were telling me that no decision is made yet and my file is in queue to be reviewed by an officer and there is no deadline or way to send any reminder, the only thing is to wait. The answer remains the same every time I call until now.

The weird thing is that in the case notes, the Officer said that I meet all the requirements and everything is passed.
I don't understand now why the case analyst marks the eligibility as failed and the file has to go back for '' a review with the officer'', plus I don't see any review required anywhere on my file?

After what I saw in the Gcms notes, my deduction is that the case anaIyst wants to complicate things regarding the fact that I am currently in Quebec, so at the end of July , I proactively sent a ''LETTER OF INTENT TO LEAVE QUEBEC'' where I explained that I want to go back to Ontario to pursue my graduate studies and work; plus I attached some proof that I applied for jobs in Ontario, some email conversations with some friends etc.

Currently, I am under an implied status and I already applied for a work permit extension in July. My medicals expires october 11th if I am not wrong.

I am really worried because the status says eligibility failed and final is refused. Plus there was a refusal letter drafted but never sent. Is my case already refused or is it just a recommendation by the case analyst? I hope my letter of intent to leave Quebec solves everything quickly before the final review by the officer.

It's been already 4 months guys what do you think I should do? Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for any info or help guys!

ASSESSMENTS

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:

PAPER FILE
Office:
#:

OTHER REQS
A39-A41
UCI #:
Family Name:
Given Name:
Validity Date:

Request Identifier:

REFUSAL GROUNDS

CORRESPONDENCE
OUTGOING
UCI:
Party ID:
Organization ID:
Document#:
Family Name:
Given Name:
Name:
Sent By:
Sent Date:
Printed By:
Printed Date:

Text: Request letter/PFL sent to PA to clarify address of residence. 7 days given to comply. BF Ap242019

Text:
*OFFICER REVIEW-APPLICATION*: EXXXXXXXXX FOSS/GCMS NAI ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R87.1
ELIGIBILITY****** Canadian Work Experience - Having reviewed the application as a whole, the PAs temporary resident status, work permits, language test results, and upon analysis, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian experience class Section R87 .1 of the
Regulations. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A 11.2/R87 .1 A 11.2 Met and Selection EE
passed *****ADMISSIBILITY***** PA Background information reviewed, no concerns Criminality: PA:
NRT-ALL REQUIRED PCS

This case looks like exactly mine. i got the refusal after waiting 160 days not even given the ADR . job links applied outside province does not save from this situation. Need to provide Future lease agreement outside qubec or the Job offer letter at the time of ADR or through Webform will only save you from this situation act fast . explanation letters will not work they need proof for intention to move out of qubec

zayats

Aug 29, 2019
This case looks like exactly mine. i got the refusal after waiting 160 days not even given the ADR . job links applied outside province does not save from this situation. Need to provide Future lease agreement outside qubec or the Job offer letter at the time of ADR or through Webform will only save you from this situation act fast . explanation letters will not work they need proof for intention to move out of qubec
My emails conversations with my friend that I attached along with job applications were about moving in with him and we also talked about the signature of a lease of other potential appartements that we visited etc. But you are right that an actual lease signed will be even better.

Reactions: kzeed12

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
I believe a proof of relocation is more potent than an intent to relocate.. A lease agreement and maybe an electricity bill of your new location should be of help.
Hi all!

ASSESSMENTS

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:

PAPER FILE
Office:
#:

OTHER REQS
A39-A41
UCI #:
Family Name:
Given Name:
Validity Date:

Request Identifier:

REFUSAL GROUNDS

CORRESPONDENCE
OUTGOING
UCI:
Party ID:
Organization ID:
Document#:
Family Name:
Given Name:
Name:
Sent By:
Sent Date:
Printed By:
Printed Date:

Text:
NRT-ALL REQUIRED PCS

D

Deleted member 826724

My AOR was on 20th November 2018 and medicals on 27th December 2018. I pray for a golden email

D

Deleted member 826724

Hi guys,
Sorry for the silence. It finally happened for us on Tuesday. PPR email!!!! I want to thank everyone who helped keep me sane during this long wait! I hope that you all get PPR soon! My timeline is as follows:

AOR: 26th October 2018
Medicals passes: 26th November 2018
Requested for biometrics and completed: 28th November 2018
RPRF request to pay: 27th of March 2019
RPRF paid: 28th of March 2019
March-August 2019: complete silence until PPR on the 27th
Visa office: Ottawa
GCMS notes ordered 21st June 2019 and received 24th July 2019- found out eligibility was recommended pass as they could not access the company website.
Submitted documents proactively on 25th July 2019 to prove employer exists (tax documents, payslips and a LOE)

All the best to you all!
Congratulations!

Reactions: Riro82@!