+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just got a ghost update!!!! Hope it is SS complete
Could be, this is great!! SS completing in less than 1 year is always great

Sorry but now I'm wondering just how bad is Recommended Pass for me:confused: Before RR cases were getting PPR but now it seems like even SS cases will be getting PPR before me lol :D:D:D:D:D:D Only thing that can actually make this even better is November 2019 cases getting PPR before me :)

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Could be, this is great!! SS completing in less than 1 year is always great

Sorry but now I'm wondering just how bad is Recommended Pass for me:confused: Before RR cases were getting PPR but now it seems like even SS cases will be getting PPR before me lol :D:D:D:D:D:D Only thing that can actually make this even better is November 2019 cases getting PPR before me :)
Haven't heard of 1+ year SS for a long time, 4-8 months is more common timeframe currently.

Btw, one guy with December AOR got PPR a couple of days ago. He was under SS since the beginning of May :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Haven't heard of 1+ year SS for a long time, 4-8 months is more common timeframe currently.

Btw, one guy with December AOR got PPR a couple of days ago. He was under SS since the beginning of May :)
Introduction of biometrics has definitely made a great impact in SS timelines :)

Honestly, I don't know how to feel about this. I'm in final review queue since May. Guess I was better off getting SS.

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
It is always advisable to order gcms notes and find out why eligibility is under review and rectify by providing necessary docs to prevent refusal
I ordered the gcms notes and recei ed them I would like to post so i can get everyones opinion how do i post the notes as a link. As its not allowi g me to attach it

ryck2019

Aug 29, 2019
Funds seem to be a problem.
U r CEC? Looks like agent flag everyone these days. Though CEC or job offer application doesn't require funds proof.
Have you submitted any funds documents?
Hey!

Weird thing is that there is a section at the beginning of the doc that says that my funds are "MET". I have more than what's necessary for the FSW stream and added tons of info from my bank, even a letter, to prove that. Super weird... I don't see anything else that could be impacting my process :(

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hey!

Weird thing is that there is a section at the beginning of the doc that says that my funds are "MET". I have more than what's necessary for the FSW stream and added tons of info from my bank, even a letter, to prove that. Super weird... I don't see anything else that could be impacting my process :(
Then those documents have been reviewed that's why review required comments have been deleted from funds section. Just need to wait now.good luck

Reactions: kzeed12

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hey!

That section is computer generated and tells what amount u have declared.And not the assessed amount by agent or analyst.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I am. Not able to login since morning. Anyone facing same problem
Even I was facing login problem in morning .Error 500. First time saw that . Now able to login but nothing changed as usual. medical expiry is only hope now.