+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I have been hearing about medical expiry trigger too but honestly, after what my application has gone through. I am not keeping any hopes of something happening.

Just waiting for November 2019 AOR thread to start up so I can join that group.
May be you should start the thread now, in advance, so future November 2019 AOR applicants can join it?

Reactions: SithLord

zayats

Aug 29, 2019
I believe a proof of relocation is more potent than an intent to relocate.. A lease agreement and maybe an electricity bill of your new location should be of help.
Yes it’s totally true but the thing is that I currently work under implied status. It’s difficult to just throw everything away and move with no job nor a valid document to work, that’s the thing.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Have you ordered gcms notes or talked to a member of parliament?
Ordered GCMS notes in May and got to know that everything was in order. Eligibility was met in December and nobody had touched the file since then. There is no point in writing to a Member of Parliament because they can only help inland applicants. They won't care about an outland applicant and will just tell you the status of your application.

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Ordered GCMS notes in May and got to know that everything was in order. Eligibility was met in December and nobody had touched the file since then. There is no point in writing to a Member of Parliament because they can only help inland applicants. They won't care about an outland applicant and will just tell you the status of your application.
And I guess you have sent web form?

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
And I guess you have sent web form?
You haven't been here long, have you?... for most of us a this point, they only give generic answers, webform, MP, calling CIC, the time they were useful is gone, that's why we get more anxious, because we don't know what's going on

Reactions: scargee