+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Jen1111

May 12, 2019
For all that waiting for more than 6 months, please try to contact your MP. He may get your PPR sooner.

After 8 months waiting, I got my EE approved and got landing paper mailed yesterday.
I called my MP last month and then got PPR a week later. Before that, my process had not updated for 3 months. So I am pretty sure MP really helped.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Finally received the Golden mail
Nov 15-AOR
Thank you my God!!!
I wish everyone waiting the best of lucky.The struggle of waiting is real.
Congrats @Novich :)..

will you share your timeline - rr info if any when you get a chance - Thanks :)

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
I have entered in the waiting for ppr for 10th month list ...finished the wait of 9 months yesterday.
What is happening there my VO is New Delhi. No agent tell me my status no web form is being replied. I do not have any update after 10Jan 2019. :( Don’t know what to do no update at all no information

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
For all that waiting for more than 6 months, please try to contact your MP. He may get your PPR sooner.

After 8 months waiting, I got my EE approved and got landing paper mailed yesterday.
I called my MP last month and then got PPR a week later. Before that, my process had not updated for 3 months. So I am pretty sure MP really helped.
Hi I have contacted MP and after 25 days I received reply that it is in process but no update even after that it has been a month I received the reply. Nothing is working in my case it’s really frustrating

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi I have contacted MP and after 25 days I received reply that it is in process but no update even after that it has been a month I received the reply. Nothing is working in my case it’s really frustrating
@Chee each application is different and hence the difference in treatment ..
Looks like 2018 files are moving from this weeks and last weeks updates on this forum.. So hang in there .. i know its hard - that is what i am doin too - sept '18 aor