Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hi
Just got to know on immitracker that an RR case got all assessments passed and waiting for approval email.

Eligibility RR cases are getting approved faster than Eligibility Met cases. I hope someone can figure out this mystery
Sithlord
Did they start your security and criminality

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi

Sithlord
Did they start your security and criminality
Criminality passed and security not started.

I really do not understand the point of having eligibility Met if I'm going to be stuck here for 1 year. Next week when I call them I'm going to ask them to change my eligibility as Review Required if possible.

Reactions: amans39

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
S

I really do not understand the point of having eligibility Met if I'm going to be stuck here for 1 year. Next week when I call them I'm going to ask them to change my eligibility as Review Required if possible.
Same here.. eligibility recommend pass
Criminality passed
Security not started

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019

Sith
When will your medi
S

Same here.. eligibility recommend pass
Criminality passed
Security not started
November 15

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
My medical expires on October 16.
What could possibly be reason for the delay.do you really thing that security hasnt started.dont you think security might be in process whilst awaiting review by the officer?I have been on eligibility recommend passed,criminality passed as well and the wait isn't funny at all.

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
What could possibly be the reason for the delay?do you really think that security hasnt started?dont you think security might be in process whilst awaiting review by the officer?I have been on eligibility recommend passed,criminality passed as well and the wait isn't funny at all.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
What could possibly be reason for the delay.do you really thing that security hasnt started.dont you think security might be in process whilst awaiting review by the officer?I have been on eligibility recommend passed,criminality passed as well and the wait isn't funny at all.
The reason shouldn't matter. When they can process applications from April and May 2019 then there is no excuse to keep 2018 eligibility met applications pending.

It's going to get even worse in December when they will be off for winter break.